Hey Golf Fans.. I Need Help!!

Xbox 360

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I got "Golf:Tee It Up" and "3D Ultra MiniGolf Adventures". There are online achievements I need to get but the games are kinda old so no one is playing online anymore. I was hoping someone here had these games and could help me out. Appreciate it add me on XBL.. thanks everyone!!
If you also use TrueAchievements.com - their boosting/gaming sessions are pretty good.

It could be a nice feature to add to this community, but, until then, you might want to check that out.
If you also use TrueAchievements.com - their boosting/gaming sessions are pretty good.

It could be a nice feature to add to this community, but, until then, you might want to check that out.
Originally Posted by futiles
This is a feature many people are asking about and currently on the list of ideas to work on, you'll know more when I do.

As for the help... You got it right here! I have the 3D Ultra mini golf but not the other. Send me a message via live and we can work something out.
B8TINGU..THANKS!!!..I OWE YOU ONE..one game down and now one to go.. If anyone has "Golf:Tee It Up" and can help send me a message. I will checkout that site for boosting thanks for letting me know futiles.
No problem glad I could help and you can make your own sessions over at TA. Hopefully we'll be able to do that here soon..but you don't really need a fancy boosting page for that either. I know it makes things a bit more convenient, but in the end a regular old thread will still do the trick.. Proof right here.
Hey man - I have Golf: Tee It Up or at least could download again if I don't. Send me a FR if you'd like. I probably won't be online the rest of this week, but could always knock it out randomly sometime.
hey roce96 that would be awesome thank you, I will send you a FR asap.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account