Best Year Ever IV criteria

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

What is your highest Best Year Ever badge level?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 1 (4.17%) I

× 2 (8.33%) II

× 4 (16.67%) III

× 8 (33.33%) IV

× 9 (37.50%) POLL!

• Added 12-09-2019 03:56 PM
  • 24 votes
This isn't exactly a bug or issue report, this is more just clarifying something, but I didn't see a better forum.

Do offline achievements count toward the Best Year Ever badges? I know they don't count toward the Best WEEK Ever badges, but since the Week badges only unlock at the end of the week and the Year badges unlock when they're done and not at the end of the year, there seem to be different approaches to how/when the site unlocks the two of them. 410 GS of my Best Week Ever IV run back in June were offline thanks to parental controls on my 360 and the badge didn't unlock (thanks again to site staff for manually unlocking the badge for me), and I just topped 100k for my Best Year Ever IV badge last night.

My stats do show 100k for 2019, but the badge hasn't unlocked yet - that was the other issue with the Week badge, the stats didn't include the offline GS. I don't need it manually unlocked or anything, I can still get enough by the end of the year to cover that 410 that was offline. I was planning to take an Xbox break and get some Switch time in though, so I'm just wondering if I do need to make sure to cover those offline GS with online achievements for the badge to unlock.
I should have looked it up first, lol, but my best/highest is Best Year II
the badge likely won't unlock until the end of the year. That's how most of the timed badges work. Go ahead and get the extra to cover, but you should have it in a couple of weeks.
the badge likely won't unlock until the end of the year. That's how most of the timed badges work. Go ahead and get the extra to cover, but you should have it in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
That's what I would have thought, but II and III both unlocked for me in June right around the time when I actually hit those totals. Maybe IV is coded to wait till the end of the year though. Guess we'll see!
Well, I can confirm it doesn't happen at the end of the year. Unlocked overnight for me. Maybe it happens at the end of the day when you hit the 100k? I got there Sunday night, but as of midnight, all the achievements hadn't been scanned in. Monday morning everything was scanned in, which was when I posted, and then it looks like it popped at the end of yesterday.
Well, I can confirm it doesn't happen at the end of the year. Unlocked overnight for me. Maybe it happens at the end of the day when you hit the 100k? I got there Sunday night, but as of midnight, all the achievements hadn't been scanned in. Monday morning everything was scanned in, which was when I posted, and then it looks like it popped at the end of yesterday.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
Awesome, Congrats!
Yah the scanners havent been properly scanning me all year. Ive done well over 100k this year n dont have badge yet

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account