All heads give away chain

BattleBlock Theater

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

I finally have all of the heads, and now that I've accumulated them, they're now worthless to me. Since it takes Approx. Far too long to obtain them, they mine as well be passed around the community to make the achievement easier. Post in the thread, I'll pass them on ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU PASS THEM TO THE NEXT PERSON WHO POSTS.

It doesn't matter how many heads you need, if you sign up for this, I'll give you the remainder, and then you pass the whole shebang onwards. This game does not have back up saves, I can't re-load and get my inventory back to continue trading. Once you take just one head, inventory is no longer complete on my end. If you take just 60, and then only pass those 60 on, the whole operation is botched.

Note: There are 256 non-star heads, you start with 4. You can only do one trade at a time. The more heads you already have, the faster the trading will go. To make things easier for the people ahead of you, try to get some heads first. If you are willing to stand around to receive all of the heads, please be willing to give them away. It can take awhile to do the the trades, brace for that.

Heads have been passed to B8TINGU
Last edited 12-21-2016 at 04:07 AM by ExoSin.
I'll take them and I definitely will pass them along.
B8TINGU; I'll be the next in the chain.
B8TINGU; I'll be the next in the chain.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I got them now, so hit me up and we'll do this. It does take a while though...
I'll message you after work tonight, if you're on. Otherwise, I'm off all day Friday.
by any chance can i get in on this as well?
Yea, as soon as Hyrule and I can actually finally hook up...lol..
I start work Sunday - Thursday at 3 PM Pacific (I leave about 2:30). The earliest I'll get home is Midnight, assuming that I don't get stuck working late. I'll try to reach out to you via Xbox Live. Wink
sounds good just let me know.
I have the heads and am able to pass them onto the next player.
im free to do it whenever you are free to do so.
I believe Mardagg would be next, so please afford him the time. I know it took me awhile to get them to Hyrule and I thank him for his patients.
I messaged mardogg and he said to go onto the next person.
I passed them on to Eyeless some time ago.
I passed them on to Eyeless some time ago.
Hmmm... Ok. I hope he got with Adorabear.
I can ask her in the morning when we play Killer Instinct.
I can ask her in the morning when we play Killer Instinct.
That would be cool. Thanks.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account