Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I log into the site habitually at least once per day - it's my main site on the web.

I should be 195 days into my streak for the 250 days badge, but it's no longer showing as "my next badge".

That's has gotten me a little worried oO
Login streaks are based on the CST timezone where the site originates from. And since you appear to be in the UK, you're about six hours ahead of the site. My suggestion would be to make sure to be logged in before your local time hits 6 AM and keep the site open, then refresh after 6 AM. If you want to make sure you aren't accidentally logged out overnight, click on the Community drop-down menu at the top of the page and navigate to the Who's Online page as it automatically refreshes the site every fifteen minutes.
I know if you change your browser on your phone. It will reset your count.
Anyone looking for log in streaks I tell the same thing: Don't just log in, but make a comment on your feed so you can be absolutely sure you didn't miss a day or the site didn't pick it up. Try to do it around the same time every day as well.
I know if you change your browser on your phone. It will reset your count.
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
Well, if that's the case, that explains why my counter reset when I was sure I didn't miss a day Lol
Well, if that's the case, that explains why my counter reset when I was sure I didn't miss a day Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
It is because I did it a few times. My daily logins should be the same streak I have with mircosoft rewards. It has something to do with cookies on your phone. Idk if Eric could fix it or not so I just didn't say anything til someone else had the problem.
I've been caught out in the same way as Mat before. Time zone changes and the like can be b!tch for this badge, can it not be recalculated in the same vain as the streaks ?
#GiveC64MatTheBadge
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
Only 50 245 days to go Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account