Poll: Favorite Back to the Future movie

Entertainment

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

What’s your favorite Back to the Future movie?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 14 (48.28%) Back to the Future (the 1950s one)

× 9 (31.03%) Back to the Future: Part II (the future one)

× 3 (10.34%) Back to the Future: Part III (the old west one)

× 1 (3.45%) Back to the Future: The Game (this is actually good, and is basically Part IV so I’m including it)

× 2 (6.90%) I have never seen a Back to the Future movie, I only watch movies that aren’t great

• Added 04-30-2023 08:45 PM
  • 29 votes
I’ve got some more time to kill, so here’s another poll.

Normally I don’t vote on my own polls until a dozen or so votes are in, but since I KNOW that Part III is under-appreciated and isn’t going to get the love it deserves, I’m voting for it right now.
I voted for the first one. It is a classic, two was alright but I don't remember much about it. The third one I don't think I have seen all of it. I also haven't played the game so can't vote for that one.
You didn't include the animated series?
Originally Posted by futiles
The WHAT NOW?!
Now that I think about it, there’s some parallels to the original Star Wars trilogy.

The first is great, because it works as a standalone film. The second is the darkest of the 3, with the villains on top. The third has a more lighthearted, cutesy feel, and is the least popular - in part because of that.

…On another note - shoutout to whoever voted for the game. Didn’t expect anyone to actually do that.
The WHAT NOW?!
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
Oh yeah, there were a fair number of unexpected cartoons in the 80s and 90s. Back to the Future, Bill & Ted, Ace Ventura, The Mask, Rambo, The Karate Kid... just to name a few Lol
Oh yeah, there were a fair number of unexpected cartoons in the 80s and 90s. Back to the Future, Bill & Ted, Ace Ventura, The Mask, Rambo, The Karate Kid... just to name a few Lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Clerks... (Yes, the Kevin Smith film had a cartoon.)
The WHAT NOW?!
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_t...ure_(TV_series)

Fun facts: 3 original cast members were involved, it had 2 seasons, and featured Bill Nye as both the science advisor and Doc Brown's lab assistant in the live action sequences (pre "Bill Nye Science Guy" fame).
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I remember the Ace Ventura one …barely. Now that I look it up there was a Dumb and Dumber cartoon too. Crazy how much Jim Carrey’s career fell off considering how big he was in the mid ‘90s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_t...ure_(TV_series)

Fun facts: 3 original cast members were involved, it had 2 seasons, and featured Bill Nye as both the science advisor and Doc Brown's lab assistant in the live action sequences (pre "Bill Nye Science Guy" fame).
Originally Posted by futiles
Huh, interesting. I loved Bill Nye’s show as a kid. Funny how I never knew it started because of the BTTF cartoon considering how much I liked the movies.

Considering how much of a creature of habit I was as a kid it’s possible it was on at the same time as another show I just liked more…

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account