Lord of the Hunt out plus discount on game and Season pass today 12/16

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Just happened to see this but season pass is like $16.74 today, and the first DLC, with achievements is out.
Ah, Nice I have this but haven't opened it yet, I'll definitely be grabbing this season pass though!
The sale is today only, its the daily deal.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, until next time...
I just have a quick question on this, does this mean I will get the same DLC content for both the ONE and 360? or is it only good for one console? Because I didn't buy it for the 360, I thought I heard somewhere that DLC once bought for one console it would also be good for the other.
I just have a quick question on this, does this mean I will get the same DLC content for both the ONE and 360? or is it only good for one console? Because I didn't buy it for the 360, I thought I heard somewhere that DLC once bought for one console it would also be good for the other.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU

No, some DLC is good for both consoles. Some DLC is good for both consoles within a specific window. And, some DLC is only valid on the specific console it was purchased. Mordor is a different game, and does not connect across consoles. So, X1 for X1 and 360 for 360.
No, some DLC is good for both consoles. Some DLC is good for both consoles within a specific window. And, some DLC is only valid on the specific console it was purchased. Mordor is a different game, and does not connect across consoles. So, X1 for X1 and 360 for 360.
Originally Posted by futiles
Definitely not like the Destiny DLC...
Grr...thanks for that info.. I got the x1 version right now so at least I got the season pass taken care of for that...
Originally Posted by futiles
Awesome, playing that dogcrap on 360 and completing it was enough for me.
Awesome, playing that dogcrap on 360 and completing it was enough for me.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
So what didn't you like about this, the graphics or gameplay? I thought it was getting good reviews, but maybe the 360 version doesn't translate as well.
Graphics, the gameplay was what made it worthwhile to force myself to complete it.

The 360 version of Mordor looks horrible, it doesn't look like a 360 game, i was complaining about it on my TA page and my friend that loves it on the X1 couldn't believe it until he saw Joystiq streaming it on Twitch, i don't know what WB Games did for the game to come out a 2 months later but whatever they did was a huge waste of time and i love the X1 version.

After playing this, i was happy Dying Light was cancelled for 360.

Here's Kotaku view on it and they were the first to be spot on.

http://kotaku.com/shadow-of-mordor-i...les-1660387779
Graphics, the gameplay was what made it worthwhile to force myself to complete it.

The 360 version of Mordor looks horrible, it doesn't look like a 360 game, i was complaining about it on my TA page and my friend that loves it on the X1 couldn't believe it until he saw Joystiq streaming it on Twitch, i don't know what WB Games did for the game to come out a 2 months later but whatever they did was a huge waste of time and i love the X1 version.

After playing this, i was happy Dying Light was cancelled for 360.

Here's Kotaku view on it and they were the first to be spot on.

http://kotaku.com/shadow-of-mordor-i...les-1660387779
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Ah, yes sadly this is what happens and that's why the end of the 360 is nigh..Thanks for that, I think I will wait for the 360 version to drop in price then..maybe not even worry about the DLC either.
Anytime, i'd definitely wait till the price drops and here's hoping they won't add DLC for it.

Looks like the X1 version is only getting it cause there's no season pass for the 360 version.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account