Want access to the Xbox One Dashboard Preview Program? Post Here

Xbox One / Series X|S

I really like the competitive achievement update, it's a fun addition :-)
I really like the competitive achievement update, it's a fun addition :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
I'm not sure what you mean by this? The part that shows your friends score for the past 30 days?

What kills me is that MS puts all of this out and acts like there's not any web sites that have been aggregating this data for past 8-9 years...
I'm not sure what you mean by this? The part that shows your friends score for the past 30 days?

What kills me is that MS puts all of this out and acts like there's not any web sites that have been aggregating this data for past 8-9 years...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I thought what would kill you is you aren't even in my top 5 :blush:
I thought what would kill you is you aren't even in my top 5 :blush:
Originally Posted by Kaens
LoL šŸ˜:-) Smile
New beta build is out

A system update is being released for you to preview beginning today, 9/24/2014, after 6:00pm PDT. This update contains assorted fixes and tweaks, including some localization issues reported by the Preview community, and referenced below.

HOW TO GET IT

ā—¾If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
ā—¾NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
ā—¾If your console hasnā€™t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 9/26/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1410.140921-2200
Available: 6PM PDT 9/24 (2AM GMT 9/25)

FIXES

ā—¾Localization fixes, including the Destiny sub header in Dutch, as well as the "Popular with friends" header in Brazilian Portuguese.

KNOWN ISSUES

ā—¾We continue to investigate reports of brief static when watching Live TV.
ā—¾Live TV MiniGuide: Some users may notice that the Recent Channels pane does not load quickly.
ā—¾Live TV MiniGuide: Focus within the guide may be lost, with the only option being to press "B" to dismiss. The team is investigating.

Thank you for your participation in the Preview program!
New build...

A system update is being released for you to preview beginning today, 10/04/2014, after 1:00pm PDT. This update contains several fixes for issues noted by the community.

HOW TO GET IT
ā—¾If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
ā—¾NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
ā—¾If your console hasnā€™t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 10/06/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1410.141002-2100
Available: 1PM PDT 10/04 (9PM GMT 10/04)

FIXES
ā—¾Various fixes to improve the stability and experience of Party Chat
ā—¾Fix for auto-update of titles issues, where installed games get in a ā€˜stuckā€™ state where they say an update is required, but then the update says it failed.
ā—¾Fix to address Live TV taking too long to start and failing to start.
ā—¾Fix to address Crackling audio and volume issues on Live TV.
Previous Fix: When playing Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 2, you should no longer experience crashes during a race, or be unable to launch games following the crash. ā—¾If you still experience this issue, please let us know by reporting the problem via the Feedback app, and by posting on the forums.

KNOWN ISSUES
ā—¾While playing a game with an app snapped, you may experience screen tearing or stuck frames if you suspend the game and launch the Live TV app while using a 7.1 surround sound device. ā—¾Workaround: Quit the game before launching the Live TV app.

i want it please

gamertag

nWo Skyline
Originally Posted by nWo Skyline
** To get invited you MUST add me as friend on Xbox Live, you may later unfollow me after you've been accepted **
ok done so what now
Originally Posted by nWo Skyline
Invite sent to Microsoft
New build is out

A system update has been released for you to preview, beginning 10/10/2014 after 6:00pm PDT. This update contains a fix for an issue some users reported in launching games after recently changing their time zones.

HOW TO GET IT
ā—¾If your console hasnā€™t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 10/12/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1410.141009-1649
Available: 6PM PDT 10/10 (2AM GMT 10/011)

FIXES
ā—¾This update contains a fix for an issue a small number of users reported where games fail to launch after recently changing time zones in settings.

KNOWN ISSUES
ā—¾Please report any issues you encounter via the Feedback App (Report a problem), or in the forums.

so many problems on there i dont even know why they havent fix it yet xbox.com is down
New feature on preview dashboard beta testing

:-)

Track Your Xbox One Preview Program Progress

Those of you participating in the Xbox One Preview Program have been instrumental in making Xbox One the best place to play. Beginning today, participants will be able to track their contributions via the new My stats page in the Preview Dashboard app.

Preview program activities such as completing quests, surveys, quick polls, and rating updates now earn you points, viewable in My stats. As you earn points, youā€™ll level up and unlock new Preview pics. Fear not, longtime contributors, youā€™ll get points for feedback that youā€™ve given since the beginning of the program.

Thereā€™s also a leaderboard where you can see how you stack up against your friends in the Preview program (or other program members). More bonus point opportunities are planned as well.

Source: http://majornelson.com/2014/10/16/tr...gram-progress/
On Xbox Preview Forum

System Update Available: LIMITED AUDIENCE ONLY (10-20-2014)

The first system update for the November Preview is here! As the initial rollout update, this is releasing to a limited number of Preview members only at this time, with the rest of the Preview audience to receive it in the coming days. The update will be made available at 6:20PM PDT today, October 20th.

HOW TO GET IT

If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update. As this is a limited rollout, the update may not be available to you yet if not shown. Stay tuned for the update to be released to all.
If your console hasnā€™t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 10/22/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141017-2100
Available*: 6:20PM PDT 10/20 (2AM GMT 10/21)

*Limited Rollout to first Preview group only.

NEW EXPERIENCES

Everything! Please see the rollout post for more information

KNOWN ISSUES

If you have TV Snapped then start a game, you may notice the TV App screen go black for 7-20 seconds, then resume. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.
If you send a Party invite to 2+ friends signed in on another console, only one friend on that console will be able to accept the invite; the others will be kicked out once anyone else accepts. The team is aware and working on a fix.

UPDATE: System Update Available: AVAILABLE FOR ALL 10/21 @ 8PM PDT

The first system update for the November Preview is here! This update is now available for all users beginning 8PM PDT on 10/21. The update will be made available at 6:20PM PDT today, October 20th.

HOW TO GET IT

If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update. As this is a limited rollout, the update may not be available to you yet if not shown. Stay tuned for the update to be released to all.
If your console hasnā€™t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 10/22/2014, you will be prompted to do so at that time..

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141017-2100
Available to all beginning 8PM PDT 10/21

NEW EXPERIENCES

Everything! Please see the rollout post for more information

KNOWN ISSUES

If you have TV Snapped then start a game, you may notice the TV App screen go black for 7-20 seconds, then resume. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.
If you send a Party invite to 2+ friends signed in on another console, only one friend on that console will be able to accept the invite; the others will be kicked out once anyone else accepts. The team is aware and working on a fix.

---

Just
New update for Preview - October 29th

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141026-2100
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/29 (2AM GMT 10/30)

---

Special invite for Preview members: Evolve Big Alpha

As a member of the Xbox One Preview Program, you get to be the first to see the Xbox teamā€™s latest work with our system update previews. Now you can be among the first to play Evolve ā€“ the highly anticipated title from publisher 2K and Turtle Rock Studios.
New update available for Preview: November 1st

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141030-2311
Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/1 (2AM GMT 11/2)

FIXES
  • Small tweaks and fixes under the hood.
  • A fix for a previous known issue where inviting multiple users on a single console to a party would only allow one of those users to join
Another update

New update available for Preview: November 3

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141102-2100
Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/3 (2AM GMT 11/4)

FIXES
  • Unable to connect to wireless networks reliably since the 10/31 update. A fix for this issue is in tonightā€™s update. If you are unable to connect to take the update, please try the following steps. If any of these are successful, after the update you can revert back to your original configuration:
    Use an ethernet cable to make a wired connection
    Unplug all USB devices from the console
    Unplug Kinect from the console
    Move your console and wireless router as close as possible
  • Party Chat robotic voices. A fix is in this update for an issue some users have reported with voices in Party Chat sounding robotic.
  • Achievement App crashes in Snap Mode. Reported by some users, the Achievements App should no longer experience this crash scenario.
New update available for Preview: November 5

DETAILS

OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141104-1838
Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/5 (2AM GMT 11/6)

FIXES

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare installation stops at 100%: This update contains a fix for this issue. If youā€™ve been experiencing this, please let us know if you still encounter this problem after taking this update.

KNOWN ISSUES

Game invites between 1411-1410 builds will show as the Store icon when the invite is received.
The invite functionality should still work as expected. The teams are aware and working on a fix.
You cannot join games in progress between 1411 and 1410.
The icons in Friends, Party, and Profile to join games in progress with users on the General Public Release (1410) will be greyed out or missing. As a workaround, please have your friend on 1410 send you a game invite.

FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES

Weā€™re still eager for your feedback on our New Store Experience ā€“ check out the survey!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account