Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
I'll go along with this if we get badges for Peggle, Trials and Hexic HD...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
With all the badge ideas in the thread, I was disappointed with the Guitar Hero badge.Not that I hate it but with a already play badge for it, I wanna see new ones instead of a both a complete and a play badge for the same game. I do love peggle though I wouldn't never complete it lol
What about a "Walking Dead Enthusiast" badge, which you get for playing all of the Walking Dead games (Survival Instinct and TWD Season 1 & Season 2). This can go with the Keep Calm and Kill Zombies badge.
What about a One is the Loneliest Number badge for having a GameScore that ends in 1 and some other badges with a clever names for having a GameScore ending in 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9. This then begs for a badge for having all previous badges.
What about a One is the Loneliest Number badge for having a GameScore that ends in 1 and some other badges with a clever names for having a GameScore ending in 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9. This then begs for a badge for having all previous badges.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Could be "You must not be an OCD freak!" - And it covers any non multiple of 5.
Badge request:
Sheriff of Fable Town- Beat The Wolf Among Us
How about a set of double dip badges, for playing the same game on multiple platforms?
How about a set of double dip badges, for playing the same game on multiple platforms?
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I actually suggested something like this awhile ago, a badge for set for stacking X # of games (1/10/25, etc.).
I see that there are badges both for playing (Rockin' and Rollin') and for completing (Riffmaster) a Guitar Hero game; there's even one for playing a Rock Band game (We Will Rock You). How about similar ones for the Rocksmith series?

Perhaps something like "A Star is Born" or "The Legend Begins" for playing a Rocksmith game?
And maybe something like "Guitar Demi-God" or "Rock and Roll All Night" for completing a Rocksmith game?
I have a few suggestions for the Saw game series as well:

"I Want to Play A Game" - Play any game in the Saw series ("Saw"; "Saw 2: Flesh & Blood")
"Oh, yes, there will be blood!" - Complete any game in the Saw series
"Congratulations. You are still alive." - Complete Saw and Saw 2
Currently there is a badge called Nothing Beats Free, which is awarded for playing any free game for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 8 or Windows Phone. How about a second tier or similar badge for playing a free game on each of these platforms? Maybe even another badge for completing a free game on any of these platforms and/or one for completing one on all of these platforms.

What about a similar series for playing and/or completing 1 / 10 / 50 etc games on each platform?
Badge Idea:
Rare Breed - Attain 20 (or a number Eric would approve) achievements that are super rare.
I see that there is a medal called "Marvel-Ous" for playing games in the "Marvel" series (these seem to specifically use the title "Marvel" in the game name, rather than just be Marvel Comics characters. How about a medal for playing and/or completing any game (or a certain number of games) featuring or starring Marvel Comics characters (Spider-Man, Thor, etc.) and a similar one for DC? Maybe I'm just reaching here, though.

Also, perhaps medals related to The Walking Dead (play/complete a game in the series) or the Tell Tale serial games?
Badge Idea:
Rare Breed - Attain 20 (or a number Eric would approve) achievements that are super rare.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
The only problem I see with this is, the more people sign up or get those rare achievements the more this is adversely effected. Some people could get this by a hair, then one person changes an achievement from super rare to rare.. see where I'm going with this..,
I see that there is a medal called "Marvel-Ous" for playing games in the "Marvel" series (these seem to specifically use the title "Marvel" in the game name, rather than just be Marvel Comics characters. How about a medal for playing and/or completing any game (or a certain number of games) featuring or starring Marvel Comics characters (Spider-Man, Thor, etc.) and a similar one for DC? Maybe I'm just reaching here, though.

Also, perhaps medals related to The Walking Dead (play/complete a game in the series) or the Tell Tale serial games?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
This I sea I like, get "God of Thunder" for playing Thor or "Avengers Assemble" for playing all the games in the Avengers series. "Justice League" for playing the DC stuff.

There are a lot of great Ideas here and I think this thread needs more attention and policing so I will try and do something like what was started in the first few posts here and get stuff organized so Eric can read them real quick.
The only problem I see with this is, the more people sign up or get those rare achievements the more this is adversely effected. Some people could get this by a hair, then one person changes an achievement from super rare to rare.. see where I'm going with this..,
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Other problem is that new games will come in with a lot of rares. At minimum, we'd have to put a delay on the eligibility of the game.
Dead is rising up - Play any of the dead rising games
Dead is rising up - Play any of the dead rising games
Originally Posted by nWo Skyline
Dead are falling down - complete any dead rising games
Badge Idea:

"Big in Japan" - play a japanese game.
maybe these too
"Big in Japan II" - play 25 japanese games
"Big in Japan III" - play 50 japanese games
"Big in Japan IV" - play 100 japanese games
Suck it, Wolverine! - Play the Deadpool Game

Already have an account? Login here