Flash Mob Schedule (Sunday Feb 15th, 5pm Eastern)

General Chat

Sorry, I meant to do this, but I got caught up with family stuff.
Sorry, I meant to do this, but I got caught up with family stuff.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Its alright, wasn't enough people on anyways. Will try again and again until we all get it :P
Its alright, wasn't enough people on anyways. Will try again and again until we all get it :P
Originally Posted by Damnlag
"Primetime" might be a better window. People are more likely to be around a PC, Tablet, Phone, or Console, and actually thinking about it and able to login while just sitting around and watching television. So, a sweet spot would probably be like 8PM CST, which would be 9PM EST, 7PM MST, 6PM PST, and 2AM GMT...

Not sure if weekend or weekday gets you more traffic, but, someone like Fshguy could probably tell you weekly high points in traffic, and schedule for that just to grab a few random extras.
We could do some advertising on the other sites as well, TA and 360v but not too heavy just mention it in your status or a blog comment then see if we have some more interest.
NEW FLASH MOB DATE:

Sunday February 15th 3 p.m. MST
4 p.m. CST
5 p.m. EST
2 p.m. PST

Let's try this again
Last edited 02-12-2015 at 01:57 PM by Preludecris.
NEW FLASH MOB DATE:

Sunday February 15th 3 p.m. MST

Let's try this again
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Has anyone checked to see what the unique logins for a single day are, or a week? Just curious how even possible it might be.
Has anyone checked to see what the unique logins for a single day are, or a week? Just curious how even possible it might be.
Originally Posted by futiles
I don't know if I care to try to log into this site via my phone while drunkenly staring at titties as giant floats roll by throwing shit at them...
I don't know if I care to try to log into this site via my phone while drunkenly staring at titties as giant floats roll by throwing shit at them...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I thought we would make Beth do it.
I thought we would make Beth do it.
I'm not sure which part you're referring to having Beth do, but I support all of it. Maybe she will too.
112 in the past 24 hours...
Probably would still be better if the date/time was in the thread description. And probably in relation to Eastern Time since only 5% of the US population lives in MST.
Probably would still be better if the date/time was in the thread description. And probably in relation to Eastern Time since only 5% of the US population lives in MST.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Yeah, would be nice if things were posted so that 95% of the population could quickly understand what time that is without having to google time zones.

And since I have no idea when MST is, other than 3k, I have no desire to find out.
For anyone else not in the USA, or just needs to know what time it is in their own time zone:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...local+timezone
This tool can also be pretty handy when trying to figure out times to coordinate boosting / gaming sessions with people over the world.
Oh.... 5pm EST...... that makes more sense, lol.
I'll be there, putting it on my calendar with an alarm
Originally Posted by Fshguy
... ok well I edited my post above with other timezones for everybody.

I don't know how to edit the the title of thread and its not originally my thread so I didn't think I could do that and didnt want to start another flash mob thread.
Last edited 02-12-2015 at 02:14 PM by Preludecris.
Yeah, would be nice if things were posted so that 95% of the population could quickly understand what time that is without having to google time zones.

And since I have no idea when MST is, other than 3k, I have no desire to find out.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
MST = Mountain Standard Time

I posted the different time zones in my above post for you all that cannot take a break from watching pewdiepie to google a time zone.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account