Not Posting Achievements Unlocked on iOS

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 22 posts - Go to Last Post

EDIT: Title should be "Not Posting Achievements Unlocked on iOS"

I was searching Xbox in App Store and came across Snap Attack. Installed it and unlocked 5 of the 10 achievements. While GTN scanners picked up the game and the achievements page shows as unlocked, those achievements do not appear on my blog singly or as a group. I'm assuming the data is pulled slightly different from Xbox.com or is this an issue?
I think IOS achievements tend to not have date/timestamps, achievements show up in your blog for when you achieve them.
I think IOS achievements tend to not have date/timestamps, achievements show up in your blog for when you achieve them.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Just checked Smart Glass and it just says "completed" next to unlocked achievements.
Like Fsh said, they're not timestamped. They won't show up in your feed because there's no date related to them. They also won't be included in your weekly/yearly totals, like anything done offline (as far as I know).
So it just shows up completed?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yes it does.
So it just shows up completed?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Pretty much. Same as if you played a game offline on your 360 then synced it.
i have the same problem on age of empires on ios and its been about a year now no synced yet
i have the same problem on age of empires on ios and its been about a year now no synced yet
Originally Posted by Death Slice X
You have AoE game showing on iOS completing 10 of 20 achievements. Is this right?
no on this site showing on iOS completing 10 of 20 achievements.

SEE HERE

http://www.gamertagnation.com/games....vements&u=4720

ON MY IOS completing 20 of 20 achievements.
Ah I see xbox.com reporting 100%. One of team will fix for you Smile
when its been like this for a year on this site

u see it in my sig lol that win 10 one not IOS
Theres a win8 and win10 version which seems odd. One might be reading as iOS version. Once Eric sees this it will be righted Smile
I got this game to test and it does appear as ios so your profile might need a resync.
I know you can do yourself as premium but i'm assuming any staff member can do this.

Out of curiosity have you since played this game logged in to xbox live to see if updates?
yea i have done that logout of game log back and this game just had an update too so yea i play this game all the time

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account