Xbox One bundles for Sunset Overdrive and Madden NFL 15 are on the way

Sunset Overdrive

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft is bundling at least two major upcoming titles with Xbox One consoles this year: EA Tiburon's Madden NFL 15 and Insomniac Games' Sunset Overdrive, a company spokesperson told Polygon during a press event last week.

Sunset Overdrive, the colorful open-world action title from Insomniac, will be bundled with a white Xbox One later this year. It will be the first time a white Xbox One is available to the public; Microsoft produced white units for the console's launch last November, but they were specially made only for employees of the company.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/4/5966...nset-overdrive
[quote=QuiCkz Ninja;18128]Microsoft is bundling at least two major upcoming titles with Xbox One consoles this year: EA Tiburon's Madden NFL 15 and Insomniac Games' Sunset Overdrive, a company spokesperson told Polygon during a press event last week.

Sunset Overdrive, the colorful open-world action title from Insomniac, will be bundled with a white Xbox One later this year. It will be the first time a white Xbox One is available to the public; Microsoft produced white units for the console's launch last November, but they were specially made only for employees of the company.

I will probably get it just so I can have an extra system, but I would like them to do some additional details to it so I remember I got it with Sunset Overdrive.
The bottom photo is not the Sunset Overdrive Xbox one, unless they are copying the Advanced Warfare design. The Sunset Overdrive X1 is plain white like the Madden X1, from my understanding. Which makes those two...boring.
I didnt think I would, but I actually like the white.
The bundle is available at launch for $400 / 400 Euros.
I didnt think I would, but I actually like the white.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
The white always looks cheap to me, I prefer black consoles.
I like white but I hated how dirty and disgusting my controller looked after awhile. first launch xbox360 anyone?
I like white but I hated how dirty and disgusting my controller looked after awhile. first launch xbox360 anyone?
Originally Posted by Preludecris
Controllers yes, but the system never lasted long enough to get that dirty or disgusting due to the red ring.
White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive Console Bundle Cut to £309.97 at GameStop UK

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Xbox%20One...erdrive-bundle

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account