The additional content of day-one is already available in pre-load

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

The full update of Halo: The Master Chief Collection per day one mainly containing the huge multiplayer game industry, is already available in pre-load. Great news for all those who purchase the game will meet next Tuesday to download on the 20 GB console as well as the additional title. The decision to bring forward the download has been taken to avoid problems with server overload.

:-)
Well, I'm glad they figured out the obvious.
So it's 20gb more plus the 10gb update you'll get day one....
I think the 20GB IS the day one patch.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I hope so, I really hate these auto installs, I have quite a few games I can't fit on my HD so I actually have to play the ONE games to whatever completion I want and then remove them to get the others on.. or I'll run out of space and now with all these apps and updates and dlc and free games...sigh..
I hope so, I really hate these auto installs, I have quite a few games I can't fit on my HD so I actually have to play the ONE games to whatever completion I want and then remove them to get the others on.. or I'll run out of space and now with all these apps and updates and dlc and free games...sigh..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
USB Storage. Cheap, Reliable, Never have to delete...
Yes, sure :-)
USB Storage. Cheap, Reliable, Never have to delete...
Originally Posted by futiles
Here's what I'm considering pulling the trigger on - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3RH61W/...TQOO2F4Y&psc=1
Here's what I'm considering pulling the trigger on - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3RH61W/...TQOO2F4Y&psc=1
That is exactly the one I have. Do not forget, Best Buy price matches Amazon, so, get it for that price, but have it the same evening you buy it. I added that drive to my main X1 the day the dashboard preview allowed me to have USB Storage. No complaints.
That is exactly the one I have. Do not forget, Best Buy price matches Amazon, so, get it for that price, but have it the same evening you buy it. I added that drive to my main X1 the day the dashboard preview allowed me to have USB Storage. No complaints.
Do I have to have my 'Best Buy' rewards card? I have basically stopped going to Best Buy years ago, and I only go now if I need something THIS very moment!

Also, have you tried hooking up multiple externals? I envision having them labeled like 2013-2014,2015, 2016.
Do I have to have my 'Best Buy' rewards card? I have basically stopped going to Best Buy years ago, and I only go now if I need something THIS very moment!

Also, have you tried hooking up multiple externals? I envision having them labeled like 2013-2014,2015, 2016.
No, Best Buy matches all Brick-and-Mortar stores (online and paper ads) and Amazon (must be sold and shipped by Amazon).

I have, I have one for each console, Living Room, Bedroom, Basement, and did all downloads on a single unit, then copied between. Makes it quicker than downloading multiple times, or installing from disc multiple times. They come up as Internal, Living_Room and whichever other I have connected. But, I am still under 15% on one, and that is with quite a few on there, so, you will likely get more than one year per drive (and 2 drives is the max connected at a time)
No, Best Buy matches all Brick-and-Mortar stores (online and paper ads) and Amazon (must be sold and shipped by Amazon).

I have, I have one for each console, Living Room, Bedroom, Basement, and did all downloads on a single unit, then copied between. Makes it quicker than downloading multiple times, or installing from disc multiple times. They come up as Internal, Living_Room and whichever other I have connected. But, I am still under 15% on one, and that is with quite a few on there, so, you will likely get more than one year per drive (and 2 drives is the max connected at a time)
Is the two drives max per time because of the number of USB 3.0 ports in the back?
Is the port on the side USB 3.0?
Do I need to print out today's price for Amazon or will they just pull it up there?

Thanks in advance!
Is the two drives max per time because of the number of USB 3.0 ports in the back?
Is the port on the side USB 3.0?
Do I need to print out today's price for Amazon or will they just pull it up there?

Thanks in advance!
Why the limit? Other than the dashboard says "2 external storage devices will be recognized at a time" I don't know.

Side port I use for controller charging and portal of power, seriously don't remember if I have ever connected a USB drive to it.

I always just pull the ad up at the store on my phone. Honestly, I have even just done a screen shot, and showed them that, but, most of the time now, as I tell them "Amazon has it for XXX" they just type in the price I tell them. I would have the Amazon page loaded and waiting, just in case. My Best Buy knows me, so, my results may be different.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
You can block auto install....
Why the limit? Other than the dashboard says "2 external storage devices will be recognized at a time" I don't know.

Side port I use for controller charging and portal of power, seriously don't remember if I have ever connected a USB drive to it.

I always just pull the ad up at the store on my phone. Honestly, I have even just done a screen shot, and showed them that, but, most of the time now, as I tell them "Amazon has it for XXX" they just type in the price I tell them. I would have the Amazon page loaded and waiting, just in case. My Best Buy knows me, so, my results may be different.
Cool, thanks Futiles!
Futiles, I bought that drive and I love it. TONS of space, even after installing over 50 games I'm only at 12.2% full. Best $150 spent (at Best Buy btw).
Futiles, I bought that drive and I love it. TONS of space, even after installing over 50 games I'm only at 12.2% full. Best $150 spent (at Best Buy btw).
Happy to help. I eventually plan on having 2 on each console, so, after the new year, bonus and tax refund might be going to a few...
Happy to help. I eventually plan on having 2 on each console, so, after the new year, bonus and tax refund might be going to a few...
Going to be nice for AF, for those that go...
Going to be nice for AF, for those that go...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
There will ALWAYS be the community console! And there will be the community 360, with Destiny 360 on it...
I'm going to wait, no reason to pay for space I don't need yet. The drives will only get bigger and cheaper.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account