Halo Wars 2

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you pumped?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (36.11%) Yes

× 23 (63.89%) No

• Added 08-21-2015 07:19 PM
  • 36 votes
Not a big RTS fan but I do like them and I general liked the first one. I still need to clean it up.
I still have to play the first game. So no and I have not seen anything about the new game other then hearing about the announcement.
I still have to play the first game. So no and I have not seen anything about the new game other then hearing about the announcement.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
same here i have 1 achievement in the game so I will have to revisit this POS.
same here i have 1 achievement in the game so I will have to revisit this POS.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
How can you call it a POS when you only have 1 achievement? That's not long enough to determine that? Heck when I first played TES Morrowind back in the day I too jumped to conclusions and hated the game... A year later I decided to try it again and absolutely fell in love with it. All I'm saying is give a reason you think it's a POS, a valid reason...lol..or you really can't just say that and be taken seriously.
Nope. I'm really don't care too much about Halo.
Is it still possible to get the online achievements or have they shut down all the servers and things at this point? I would have thought that by now they would have turned the servers off.
Is it still possible to get the online achievements or have they shut down all the servers and things at this point? I would have thought that by now they would have turned the servers off.
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
a few of my friends play it online. most likely hardly anyone playing it
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
It's Halo so it will be one of the last to go, besides with backwards compatibility now its shelf life has been extended. As long as there is not an EA logo or a yearly number (2K) on it you should be relatively safe from sever shut downs (of course there are the exceptions to that rule)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account