Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Achievement Art allows users to browse their unlocked Xbox One achievements and download the achievement art to customize their Windows devices. Download here

NOTE: Please note that at present, Achievement Art does not support displaying games or achievements from platforms other than Xbox One, as only Xbox One achievements are associated with high-resolution achievement artwork.
Yea I was messing around with this and actually put up one of my achievements as my background the other day..
Yea I was messing around with this and actually put up one of my achievements as my background the other day..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
you can take a usb and have cool backgrounds on the Xbox 360
I have the screenshot that 'Forza Horizon 2 presents F+F' forces you to take for an achievement as my One background, it looks pretty sweet but ima have to go through some achievements now to see if i can find some decent screens.
I take it that the app is only for Windows phones?
I take it that the app is only for Windows phones?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
No, it is for Windows Phone and Windows 10. The link provided in the first post takes you to the page for the Windows 10 version.
No, it is for Windows Phone and Windows 10. The link provided in the first post takes you to the page for the Windows 10 version.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah I have neither. So I'm out.
Yeah I have neither. So I'm out.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, Windows 10 is free to anyone on Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1. But, if you are a MAC or Linux or Other user, then yes, you are out.
Well, Windows 10 is free to anyone on Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1. But, if you are a MAC or Linux or Other user, then yes, you are out.
Originally Posted by futiles
Yeah, on a Mac here. The Xbox is the only Microsoft product I own.
This app is pretty neat. I like that I can download the art from my achievements and use them else where. Than you for sharing Myuseru Foaran.
This app is pretty neat. I like that I can download the art from my achievements and use them else where. Than you for sharing Myuseru Foaran.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
to get your lock achievements you have to pay $0.99 and only games with achievements unlock will pop up. games with 0G wont be on the list till you get 1 achievement in that game.
to get your lock achievements you have to pay $0.99 and only games with achievements unlock will pop up. games with 0G wont be on the list till you get 1 achievement in that game.
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
Yeah, I won't be paying $0.99 for my locked achievement art. I'll just unlock them naturally on my Xbox one and then update that app.
Yeah, I won't be paying $0.99 for my locked achievement art. I'll just unlock them naturally on my Xbox one and then update that app.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
a lot of good app's in the Store like this 1movieHD that nobody know's of about
One more thing, if you buy premium you can download all achievement art from the game in one click, instead of one at a time. And you can look at someone else achievements and download from them
And if you buy premium on win 10 you get it on Windows phone as well
One more thing, if you buy premium you can download all achievement art from the game in one click, instead of one at a time. And you can look at someone else achievements and download from them
And if you buy premium on win 10 you get it on Windows phone as well
Originally Posted by Mardagg
thats why i payed for the premium

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account