Gaming Chat

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

do u have a back log?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 45 (90.00%) yes

× 5 (10.00%) no

• Added 09-07-2015 02:27 AM
  • 50 votes
imma been a member of TA goin on for 2 years now. an some gamers i played wit was talkin about back logs... an now almost 2 years later i now have a back logs so far 4 games but by the time of the end of this month it will b 6 games? how many games do u got in ur back log?
I'm not sure how many games I have in my back log, but i would guess about 50. Some of the games I'll probably never get to and may sell them on ebay instead.

I would like to move away from the 360 and just concentrate on the one. Most of my back log games are on the 360.
because of games for gold i have a pretty decent back log of games kinda how i got talked into the bean dive im currently doing
Just taking an educated guess here, 500+ on the 360 only.
No where large as Marvz, mine is right around 300 and visible on my TA page.
I bought three new games today, but thankfully I got Pastiche and Sutakku to the table already tonight. We will try to play Mice & Mystics tomorrow, but, we have a 16:00 showtime at Medieval Times.

I do think we have about 30 games that have been purchased that have not made it to the table, yet. Either because they require a larger play group than we normally field, or the time commitment is over 4 hours for a game, or the style of gameplay is a bit more combative than desired on a particular night.
My back log is less of a log and more like a swamp 300-400 easy
According to my TA collection, that would be 591 games and those are the ones I never started. I have many that I only earned 1 achievement while trying it out.
I think, thanks to Games with Gold, everyone has a backlog nowadays.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
yeap that how i got mine an usually when i buy a game when i get home i play it rite away
Just taking an educated guess here, 500+ on the 360 only.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I feel that. I have 650 games played on my card, and only 242 completed... and a bunch of discs not even loaded/started yet. 500+ is about my guess too Big Grin
I bought three new games today, but thankfully I got Pastiche and Sutakku to the table already tonight. We will try to play Mice & Mystics tomorrow, but, we have a 16:00 showtime at Medieval Times.

I do think we have about 30 games that have been purchased that have not made it to the table, yet. Either because they require a larger play group than we normally field, or the time commitment is over 4 hours for a game, or the style of gameplay is a bit more combative than desired on a particular night.
Originally Posted by futiles
I wish my family was into this. Monopoly, BINGO, and UNO is about as far as we get. I haven't been to Medieval Time since my son was something like 12 (he's 18 now), so that's a great reminder that my 9 year old would dig it and I should plan that!
Yes. I would rather not know the number as its not as large as Marvs or Porsce but there are a bunch of games, I got many used after I got my X1 plus I didn't have gold on my 360 caused me to dive deep in the arcade and have titles not even started.
I have a rather large backlog as well. I am too much of a completionist (I want to hit 95%). I don't have an xbone but I still have a ton of unplayed games between the 360, WP, and Win 8 tablet.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
If you have both boxes, that's 4 games a month, 48 a year. If you only play those games, there is almost no reason to even buy games.
Yes. I would rather not know the number as its not as large as Marvs or Porsce but there are a bunch of games, I got many used after I got my X1 plus I didn't have gold on my 360 caused me to dive deep in the arcade and have titles not even started.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Do you have Gold on the Xbox One? If so it also applies to the 360.
My backlog is pretty small compared to some of the members. I have 7 360 games still wrapped up. I used to have more gaming time back in the day. As they say, " it is what it is."
maybe about 50 actual games i own and haven't started... lots of stuff for GTASC
If you have both boxes, that's 4 games a month, 48 a year. If you only play those games, there is almost no reason to even buy games.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I don't have to buy games anymore thanks to GWG. I do have a decent amount of backlog thanks to GWG.
About 4 games on disc that I have only popped in to make sure they work by doing one mission or level.
Many from GWG.
I wish my family was into this. Monopoly, BINGO, and UNO is about as far as we get. I haven't been to Medieval Time since my son was something like 12 (he's 18 now), so that's a great reminder that my 9 year old would dig it and I should plan that!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Sometimes I go to game nights with friends, too. Trying to get the community figured out in the new city, too. But, I agree, the fact that my wife and my son both game, digital and analog, helps grow the collection and get the collection played.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account