Help with Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines

Sunset Overdrive

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

Is anyone willing to help me out with Chaos in the Robot Factory achievement? I'd be my last one for the game, and I don't really want to sit through a session doing all of the other Chaos modes, which usually end up falling apart before they get to the final challenge, since this is the last DLC. I loved this game, and I'd love to have it checked off my completions.

Let me know if you're up to help sometime between 8PM and 11 PM Eastern Time (which is when I have a chance to play games), and I'll be happy to set something up.

Thank you!
I know this game is free for the month, but I have no intention of playing. Hopefully someone else is in the same boat as you here.
I know this game is free for the month, but I have no intention of playing. Hopefully someone else is in the same boat as you here.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yeah, and this is the DLC, which isn't free.

Any reason why you don't plan on playing it? I really enjoyed it.
Yeah, and this is the DLC, which isn't free.

Any reason why you don't plan on playing it? I really enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
My 360 backlog is huge. I don't want the same thing to happen on the One. So I am only playing games on the One that I really care about. SO just didn't interest me, the same with the other free title this month, Fallen Lords.
I've been planning to buy this season pass, but have yet to really start the game, is there anything special that needs to be done? Otherwise I'll help you out if you help me out with some of it.
I've been planning to buy this season pass, but have yet to really start the game, is there anything special that needs to be done? Otherwise I'll help you out if you help me out with some of it.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I'd be happy to. Nothing special, you'd just want to have good leveled up guns to do the final Chaos arena. I'd be happy to help you through some of the others; good excuse to play some more of this game.

I really enjoyed it, a lot of fun going through, and the completion wasn't difficult outside of getting a good group to play with.
I just started playing the game and it's pretty fun.

Do you have to have all the guns leveled or any specific ones? planning on the doing the Chaos Arenas soon so if you still need a hand, i'll help out.
I just started playing the game and it's pretty fun.

Do you have to have all the guns leveled or any specific ones? planning on the doing the Chaos Arenas soon so if you still need a hand, i'll help out.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
I upgraded a lot of them for the "I Like Them All" achievement, but you'll see there are a few that are just better than others, for example, the hairspray launcher gun is crazy powerful; it has a strong initial blast, then sprays out random smaller explosions in the area, does wonders in the Chaos arenas.

Do you have the DLC?
I upgraded a lot of them for the "I Like Them All" achievement, but you'll see there are a few that are just better than others, for example, the hairspray launcher gun is crazy powerful; it has a strong initial blast, then sprays out random smaller explosions in the area, does wonders in the Chaos arenas.

Do you have the DLC?
Originally Posted by palmettobling
Yes sir, i have the DLC and i already leveled up 4 guns to level 5, (Pro Tip to others: Guns level up faster in Chaos Squad) i played CS for the first time last night and i had a terrific time, also got 2 rare achievements (according to the site) out of it but either no one picks the highest Chaos stages or they fail miserably (Protect the Cooker is damn near impossible with randoms)

I'm going to level up my guns more, i'll do the one you suggested, if you can recommend any others, i'll do them as well.
Yes sir, i have the DLC and i already leveled up 4 guns to level 5, (Pro Tip to others: Guns level up faster in Chaos Squad) i played CS for the first time last night and i had a terrific time, also got 2 rare achievements (according to the site) out of it but either no one picks the highest Chaos stages or they fail miserably (Protect the Cooker is damn near impossible with randoms)

I'm going to level up my guns more, i'll do the one you suggested, if you can recommend any others, i'll do them as well.
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Awesome. I usually play 8 - 10 pm eastern. Let me see if I can get a crew for Saturday.
I could possibly help Saturday, I dont think I have any plans as of yet. I have all my guns leveled up and have all DLC.
I don't know if this is uncool, but I've created a session on True Achievements to tackle the session:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=592193

Let me know if you want to join and don't have an account on TA; or if this is not cool linking to a TA session, let me know and I'll remove the post.
I was able to get the achievement, and completion this weekend, thanks for the help BigNev44.
Anytime buddy, it was great gaming with you regardless of Live screwing up...again

I even got the other Chaos Squad achievements with the help of some friends that completed the game last year, the game is a absolute blast, highly recommended.
The Robot DLC guns are amazing too, that Satellite Beam Gun of Death thingy is THE most OP gun ever/ingame.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account