Error on Game-Specific Forums

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

I am getting a 500 error trying to access game-specific forums. I tried for Gunstringer: Dead Man Running and Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China and got the same error on both.

The other tab seem to use "game-####" in the URL, while the forum tab was using the name of the game - this may/may not be related to the issue. I'll try some other games and see if I can find one that works.
I've tried a handful of other games - same thing. I included some newer games like AC: Origins and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.
I found one that did load: Forza Horizon 3. It had a couple discussion threads started - so maybe the ones that are failing don't have any threads? Just another theory...
I had that issue as well on a few; I assumed that it was because there was nothing in those forums yet. I wasn't able to go to the game forum for "Brave: The Video Game" until I created a thread and posted it, but now I can get into it.

Having read this thread, however, I tried the games I did when I had the issue and they work now (Including Captain America, which has no forum posts), but the games you've mentioned aren't working. Maybe the problem is migrating somehow?
I don't even get an error page on Dishonored: DO it just loads to a blank page. Thanks for the info I'm sure someone is looking into it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account