Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I just noticed that I have the Quest Complete badge for completing a game in the Puzzle Quest series, but not the badge (Quest for Puzzles) for playing a game in the Puzzle Quest series. I have played and completed Gems of War, which I did confirm is on the Puzzle Quest series list.

Thank you in advance for looking in to this Smile
Did you play it while wearing pants? I'm not saying that's the problem, but I'm also not not saying it.
Did you play it while wearing pants? I'm not saying that's the problem, but I'm also not not saying it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
As long as it took to complete Gems of War, it was very likely at one point I was probably not wearing pants....

Though if you want to be technical, I did not wear pants the entire time I attended Achievement Fest either Wink
I just noticed that I have the Quest Complete badge for completing a game in the Puzzle Quest series, but not the badge (Quest for Puzzles) for playing a game in the Puzzle Quest series. I have played and completed Gems of War, which I did confirm is on the Puzzle Quest series list.

Thank you in advance for looking in to this Smile
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Well it's unlocked on your profile now, and the award date is back in November, so... I think this one is resolved.
Well it's unlocked on your profile now, and the award date is back in November, so... I think this one is resolved.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I blame pants. Now if only my tweeter badge could get unlocked.
I blame pants. Now if only my tweeter badge could get unlocked.
I know I saw you wearing pants at AF. Maybe AF2018 you should fix that...
I know I saw you wearing pants at AF. Maybe AF2018 you should fix that...
Originally Posted by futiles
I've never worn pants at any achievement fest, never even packed them in my bag.
I've never worn pants at any achievement fest, never even packed them in my bag.
Now that I think about it, there were very few people wearing pants at Achievement Fest.....
I just checked my profile and it still list the Quest for Puzzles badge (playing a Puzzle Quest game) as locked. I earned the Quest Complete badge back in November when I completed Gems of War. In other words, I have the badge for completing a Puzzle Quest game, but not for playing a Puzzle Quest game.
*bump*

pants or no pants, the "Quest for Puzzles" badge is still locked for me Confused
*bump*

pants or no pants, the "Quest for Puzzles" badge is still locked for me Confused
Quit cheating and play a puzzle quest game.
Quit cheating and play a puzzle quest game.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I think completing Gems of Wars constitutes as playing a puzzle quest game Wink
I think completing Gems of Wars constitutes as playing a puzzle quest game Wink
Or, you know, play Puzzle Quest, or Puzzle Quest 2.... Stick Out Tongue
Oh, my bad, I totally read the first page wrong, I think I got caught up in trying to picture everyone without pants thing....I'll go unlock it for you.. BTW why didn't you just PM me over live.. I really have to get my Android phone synched up to my GTN account again.. I'm way more proactive that way...lol..
Now it is officially resolved!
Thanking for fixing that. I will send you a message over live in the future Smile

And you're welcome to come to Achievement Fest 2018. I can guarantee there will be a large group of people not wearing pants, and that way you can witness it, not just picture it in your head Wink
I can guarantee there will be a large group of large people not wearing pants
fixed it for ya

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account