Unable to View Friend Requests

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
When I hover over the friend request icon on the top right of the page it will show that I have two requests. However, when I click on it, it just times out and eventually takes me to a page saying site not found. I have tried on multiple browsers.
Status changed to 'Logged' - Seems to be working when you don't have any friend requests. I'll try and duplicate this using a test account. Thanks for letting me know.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Info Needed' - Can you give it another try? I added pagination controls to help ease the load in case users have a bunch of outgoing and incoming friend requests. Otherwise the page would try to display them all at once.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Info Needed' - Can you give it another try? I added pagination controls to help ease the load in case users have a bunch of outgoing and incoming friend requests. Otherwise the page would try to display them all at once.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I apologize for the delay. I just checked it and it is working. I was able to view and accept the 2 pending friend requests! Thank you for fixing this Smile
Status changed from 'Info Needed' to 'Resolved'
I am having this issue now, I also can not create new posts as well as a bunch of other issues.

When I click to see the friend request it takes me to my "Account Settings" page.
I am having this issue now, I also can not create new posts as well as a bunch of other issues.

When I click to see the friend request it takes me to my "Account Settings" page.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Both of those issues are fixed as of today's update. There were a bunch of weird URL issues as a result of some changes I made earlier this month. The site should be significantly faster now too!
Both of those issues are fixed as of today's update. There were a bunch of weird URL issues as a result of some changes I made earlier this month. The site should be significantly faster now too!
I am still not able to click on the friend icon even tho it says I have 1 pending friend request. clicking it just does nothing.
Status changed from 'Resolved' to 'Info Needed' - This might be a cache issue since I'm unable to duplicate it on my end. If you click the friends icon in the top-right, does it send you to any particular URL or simply nothing?

It should be pointing you to this URL now: https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...friendrequests
Status changed from 'Resolved' to 'Info Needed' - This might be a cache issue since I'm unable to duplicate it on my end. If you click the friends icon in the top-right, does it send you to any particular URL or simply nothing?

It should be pointing you to this URL now: https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...friendrequests
It basically does nothing. Here is the link when I copy it

https://www.gamertagnation.com/profi...friendrequests
Seems to be working from my phone ok, so it sounds like it's a me problem.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account