Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
I know there's a badge for playing a game from the Crysis series, but I don't think there is one for completing one. It could be called Crysis Averted?
One for submitting more than one badge ideas, or (x) number of badge ideas, that were added to the site.

I submitted the idea for the Y2K, Y2K, Mafioso, & Metro sexual badges (the badge ideas that is, I didn't come up with the names credit for that goes to whoever approved the badges). So having a badge for submitting 2, 3, 5, 10, etc. Badge ideas would be cool.
Last edited 08-18-2021 at 04:20 AM by I Am Kernholio.
A badge for being the first person on the site to earn a badge. Like when a new badge is created, being the very first person to earn it. Unless that would be too difficult to track.
"Badge Squared" - A badge for getting certain amounts of achievements containing the word "badge"

https://www.gamertagnation.com/searc...ts&query=badge
A badge for being the first person on the site to earn a badge. Like when a new badge is created, being the very first person to earn it. Unless that would be too difficult to track.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
I think it would be too difficult to track, especially if any new badges that are added are able to be earned retroactively, as there could be multiple members unlocking the same badge within seconds of each other. It's possible I could be wrong about this, though.
Assuming there is a way to track it, will you be adding a badge for participating in the Diablo II Resurrection Beta?
Assuming there is a way to track it, will you be adding a badge for participating in the Diablo II Resurrection Beta?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Sure, if we're able to track beta participation separate from the main title. I wouldn't expect that to be the case though I'll keep an eye out in case it shows up.

Also, thanks for all the recent badge submissions everyone. I plan on adding a couple of them very soon!
I think it would be too difficult to track, especially if any new badges that are added are able to be earned retroactively, as there could be multiple members unlocking the same badge within seconds of each other. It's possible I could be wrong about this, though.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yeah I thought that might be hard to do especially when multiple people could earn at the same time like you said. Especially within seconds of each other which I'm sure is happening all the time.
Sure, if we're able to track beta participation separate from the main title. I wouldn't expect that to be the case though I'll keep an eye out in case it shows up.

Also, thanks for all the recent badge submissions everyone. I plan on adding a couple of them very soon!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Now that the Beta has opened up to me, it appears that no achievements are available during the Beta, so it might not be possible to track. But, fingers crossed anyways, as it is a separate download/tile lol
No One Online (Badge) - Get 5BP (Daily Check on Who's Online Section, If No Ones Online Than Get This Badge) Smile
No One Online (Badge) - Get 5BP (Daily Check on Who's Online Section, If No Ones Online Than Get This Badge) Smile
Originally Posted by EightVessel6908
That's a neat idea for a badge though a bit depressing for me to admit it's even a possibility. If I were to add this badge, I may adjust it to account for (hopefully) improving activity over time. So instead of being awarded for being the only member online, it may change to something like less than X number of members online.

It would also unlock only if you're viewing the Who's Online page while meeting the requirements since there's a performance impact with checking it site wide.

With that said, having a badge that essentially promotes our site's lack of activity is definitely something I want to avoid, and there's a chance the Who's Online page may go away in the future so I'll have to think about this some more.
Come Get Some - Play any game in the Duke Nukem series.
Hail to the King, Baby! - Complete any game in the Duke Nukem series.
Did I not get credit (and/or a badge) for suggesting these?
Did I not get credit (and/or a badge) for suggesting these?
Sorry about that. I've given you the Badge Artisan badge now. I assumed that you already had it so that's my fault. Thanks for letting me know.
Sorry about that. I've given you the Badge Artisan badge now. I assumed that you already had it so that's my fault. Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
No worries; I saw the new Duke Nukem badges were added, but no Artisan badge. I thought the badge might be automatically awarded when the server rolled over at midnight.
So, we have Magical Gathering for playing a game in the Magic: The Gathering series, how about:

Ignite the Spark
Complete a game in the Magic: The Gathering series

and/or

Planeswalker
Complete 2 (or more) games in the Magic: The Gathering series
Nice, thanks for adding the Crysis Averted one!
I don't think I saw ones for either playing or completing a game from the POWGI Series. Not sure it would be called though.
Have you guys added a Y4K Badge?
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Not yet, but it's supposed to be added soon-ish.
Not yet, but it's supposed to be added soon-ish.
It's up now Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account