Light saber!!!!!!

Disney Infinity

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Once you collect all the figures for Disney Infinity & they populate the Hall of Heroes, you unlock a light saber for use in game. Check out the link:

http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/vi....qfV11f8T.dpbs

It doesn't look like the Phineas & Ferb characters are available yet but should be soon. The guy in the video got them from a comic con giveaway from what I read.
Holly crap..well that's kinda cool, but I wonder if it will unlock still when even more figures come out or if they will change the criteria.
It looks like the last two characters to be released are Phineas & Agent P. They're out in a set at Gamestop starting 3/14/14 (last I heard). Amazon/Best Buy/Target/etc will have the set 4/1/14 and individual figures 4/29/14.

There are no other slots in the game right now for characters. I'm thinking they'll do this like Skylanders where they release a game every year or so. Marvel & Star Wars sets are in development now. Since there's Cap 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Avengers 2 movies all coming out in the next year and a half & they acquired Marvel before Star Wars, I'm guessing the Marvel Infinity game is next. MARVEL PLZ HERE TAKE MY $$$$$....
And or they will make them compatible with this game... At least I hope that the next Infinity will take the same stance as Skylanders and make their games backwards compatible with the existing characters.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account