Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

It appears for this achievement you need to ask your FB friends for lives. If anyone is interested in trying to get this let me know. I was hoping it was just Xbox Live friends, but it pulls up the FB box immediately.
I can assist with this....

https://www.facebook.com/xander.crews.1

This is my bullshit Facebook account for the dumb games like this.

Let me know who you are, and I'll hit you up as well.

Originally Posted by palmettobling
I may ask you as well when I get around to it.. Do we know how many lives we have to get for this or from how many people or can it all be from the same person?

Originally Posted by palmettobling
Awesome thanks! I'll send over a FR coming from Eric N.

@B8TINGU - It's receive extra lives from 5 friends so seems to be all different people.
I'd like in on this. Facebook.com/porschephiliac - message me that you're from GTN.
I added ya porsche. Not sure how it really works though, but we can give it a shot.
I added ya porsche. Not sure how it really works though, but we can give it a shot.
Originally Posted by roce96
Sweet. I tried it with another buddy of mine and it seems to only work when you need a life - a problem so far for me. I failed on purpose and I was able to accept 2 so far. If all works well, then it should only be 3 more, which I have sitting there waiting for me. If so, then yay! If not, then I assume it's 5 different friends and we'll have to network this one.

I will let you know when I can get to it tonight and report.
Logged in today and saw the little message window with the life you sent over so that's cool. I lost a couple before accepting it just to make sure it would take. Would be way easier if you could just ask Xbox Live friends.
Much. It didn't umlock like I thought it would, and it shows both invites from W8 and WP, so if it doesn't accept, log on the other platform and try.

I don't like this game anymore.
Much. It didn't umlock like I thought it would, and it shows both invites from W8 and WP, so if it doesn't accept, log on the other platform and try.

I don't like this game anymore.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'm hering the same thing from others, I guess we have to wait for an update or something. which reminds me I have to get on Facebook and get some lives myself so when this does get fixed.. Did you guys find out if it could all be given from the same person over time or does it have to be unique users?
I'm not really sure. Porsche sent me one life that worked and I have another life he sent me that I can't accept for some reason. I went all the way down to zero lives, but it won't take it.

Now I'm stuck on the 3rd challenge to even continue on.. Frustrating game.
I'm done with it now.
Wait done as in competed? Got the achievement or just unwilling to pursue the achievement anymore or the game?
Unwilling. It's just stupid, and it's heavily based on micro transactions later on. No thanks. My gaming time is limited, so I am going to enjoy it.
Unwilling. It's just stupid, and it's heavily based on micro transactions later on. No thanks. My gaming time is limited, so I am going to enjoy it.
Ah! Ok yea I hate wasting time on broken games too.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account