Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I have been trying to sync since the 31st and nothing from my xbox is populating. I have checked my settings on here and xbox everything seems to be ok but none of my gaming has tracked. Just curious if anyone else having this issue.
well it finally synced after forcing it another time... cool... no big deal but I do like seeing my new games populate.
It was an issue I had also encountered, and I was going to report it since my profile on the site and up-to-date data pulled from new game platforms hadn't been properly synced for nearly 20 hours.
I've had the issue come up before where it tells me that my Gamertag needs an update because my privacy settings have changed, even though I didn't make any changes. But it did clear up eventually and it scanned without a problem.
I've had the issue come up before where it tells me that my Gamertag needs an update because my privacy settings have changed, even though I didn't make any changes. But it did clear up eventually, and it scanned without a problem.
Originally Posted by Superbob
I had the same issue happen a couple of days ago, and I reported it. Eric, the site's owner, said he has updated how the information is pulled from the source, and those privacy settings errors should pop up less often.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account