T.O. Out of Dallas: Yay or Nay

Sports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Dallas Cowboys releasing T.O...Good or Bad Move?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 37 (82.22%) Good Move

× 8 (17.78%) Bad Move

• Added 03-07-2009 03:23 AM
  • 45 votes
By far one of the most talked about players in the NFL, Terrell Owens aka T.O., was released by the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday. It's hard not to hear about it every news cast that's on in Dallas, so I want to know what you guys think.

Despite the skill Terrell Owens possesses, I'm glad that the Cowboys made this move. It seemed as though the team got way ahead of itself these last few years and the drama became ridiculous. I also believe that no one will pick him up by the start of next season. I just don't see anyone matching his high (and extremely overpaid) salary.

How about you NFL fans? What do you think?
hard to say. he's odd because as good as he is, he has just as many flaws. dropped balls and locker room distraction diminish his stats, which were slipping, by the way. doesn't matter to me though, as i'm not a fan ;P
Well according to this source, Owens' agent expects for T.O. to find another team by next week. That's being a little optimistic, right? I just don't see a team throwing out a lot of money to have a player like T.O. on their team.
Wow, talk about a bad call on my part: Terrell Owens signed to the Buffalo Bills. Seems to be the oddest thing I've seen all day and I even saw a video of the octomom giving birth. Yeah, weird day. Big Grin
Wow, talk about a bad call on my part: Terrell Owens signed to the Buffalo Bills. Seems to be the oddest thing I've seen all day and I even saw a video of the octomom giving birth. Yeah, weird day. Big Grin
Originally Posted by Eric
They where in shock on the NFL station. No one can believe it.
eric, being a dallas fan, you should be relieved by this. he truly is a menace to any club he signs with. it's time for the boys to focus on the things it takes to advance in the playoffs, teamwork and chemistry. they are better without him.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account