Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

I have some unsettling news.. I thought about this before posting this, but I think you as a community may want to know and send well wishes to him. I know I would. I will keep it short and this is all I know right now.

I received a message via Live today, from CHUNKY MECONIUM's sister. She has told me " This is Chunkys sis ... my brother had a stroke this morning and will be in the ICU at the hospital for at least a week or so but I will keep everyone updated so if you see his account online it's my kids playing thank you and have a safe and blessed day"

You may want to send him well wishes via Live as well, he may enjoy hearing that the community he so dearly loves, are pulling for his safe and fast recovery!

Or if you just wish to respond to his profile and or this thread, I will will pass on to him your sentiments.

Thank you all.
Chunky- best wishes to you for a quick & full recovery! You're in my prayers....
:cheers: Here's to a speedy recovery, Chunky. Look back at your life and you've been through worse times than this, so just kick it in the ass and get back on that horse. Hurry up and get better because that backlog is only growing while you're screwing around.
Chunky - Hope you have a quick and full recovery man. Best of luck to you.
Chunky may god bless you with a healthy and full recovery get well buddy
Chunky - get better bro. You are in my prayers..
Hang in there Chunk. Prayers for you. Boy, when it rains, it f***ing pours, doesn't it.
Sorry to hear the new, I wish him a quick recovery.
Received another message from his sister today, I won't quote but sum up what she said:

They found he had a brain aneurysm and are going to put a stint in this weekend, she asks for prayers, I've already told her we're all here for him and I will be forwarding this link to her, thank you all for your support, I'm sure he'll love to see the support when he gets back.
Update:

Chunky is out of surgery and is expected to make a good recovery. He will not be around for a while, but his sister did say thank you to al who have shown support in this trying time for her brother and family.
Sorry to hear about this, I do not know the man but I wish him well.
ty foor ale tha suppporte i wile tre tu be bak on sumtiime thus weik
ty foor ale tha suppporte i wile tre tu be bak on sumtiime thus weik
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Dude, really, slow down take it easy, we'll be here...just rest and get better.
Wishing and praying for you to have a speedy recovery Chunky, fight on my friend, you can beat it.
I hope you are feeling better Chunky, a lot of us can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, and we support you.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account