Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone!

Im Oliver Lockwood.... as you may tell my gamertag was coined from my name. I came up with it whilst registering for xbox live back in the day and didn't want to waste time not playing Halo 3 with all my mates - yeah I know, pretty sad creating my own nickname but everyone laughed at first and it kinda stuck and thats how it is Smile

Like to think of myself as a pretty competitive gamer despite having slacked on the gaming front whilst at uni. Great to join such as tight gaming community! Look forward to participating in GTN!
Welcome. Always good to see a new name around here. What did you study at university?
Nice! Straight to the point and who cares if you make your own nick name, better than getting stuck with a really bad one given to you (accidentally or not) by others. Glad to make your acquaintance and certainly look forward to hearing from you in the forums. I've said before on your profile, but let me say it again. Welcome to GTN!

PS. Be sure to spread the word to your friends...all are welcome.
I have one year left of study doing BSc geography at Coventry University, UK Smile

Already invited my one close mate Smile
Welcome olilock!! Hope u enjoy ur stay here.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account