Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Ultimate Apocalypse Survivalist

Complete at least one game from each of the following zombie based series: Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, State of Decay, & The Walking Dead
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
I AM BECOME DEATH!

Complete at least TWO games from EACH of the following zombie based series: Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, State of Decay, & The Walking Dead
Last edited 10-02-2022 at 11:35 AM by C64 Mat.
Brick by Brick

Complete both Minecraft and Terraria base games (Xbox 360 or Xbox One)
Too Many Cooks

Add the following games to your tag:
  • Any game from the Cook, Serve, Delicious series
  • Any game from the Overcooked series
  • Any game from the Cooking Simulator series

If You Can't Stand the Heat

Complete one game each from the following series:
  • Any game from the Cook, Serve, Delicious series
  • Any game from the Overcooked series
  • Any game from the Cooking Simulator series
I AM BECOME DEATH!

Complete at least TWO games from EACH of the following zombie based series: Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, State of Decay, & The Walking Dead
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Oh yeah that definitely would take some time! Fun games though so I'd be up for the challenge. The walking dead , easy of course. Dead Rising especially ifmplaying case west and zero. Dead Island not bad as well getting 2, just would take a little time. RE and SoD would be the hardest, especially getting SoD 2 completed, I'd be up for it though!
Sandman

Play a game from the Prince of Persia series
Persian Excursion

Complete a game from the Prince of Persia series
Ultimate Apocalypse Survivalist

Complete at least one game from each of the following zombie based series: Dead Island, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, State of Decay, & The Walking Dead
I find these game combos interesting and the theme works nicely.
Persian Excursion

Complete a game from the Prince of Persia series
I am surprised we didn't already have one for this series.
There are 230 people on GTN with over 1 million gamerscore. Since it is so easy to get gamerscore now on Next Gen consoles it would be cool to see badges for gamerscore in each console generation. We keep the scorewhore badges for combined gamerscore across all platforms and add two sets of badges with the same total values of 10K, 25K, 50K, 100K, 250K, 500K, 1 Million for gamerscore on the Xbox 360 (Arcade & Retail) and a set for the Xbox One / Series X. Maybe as more S/X only games start popping up then a 3rd set can be created for the Series X and the Xbox One then has it's own path to 1 Million. We can call the badges:

360X Gamerscore Millionaire I thru VII
XOne Gamerscore Millionaire I thru VII
Going Beyond - 5 BP

Play any game made by NASA.
The Horror...
Play any game in the Shadowman series

...I Embrace it
Complete any game in the Shadowman series
"Look, a Three-headed Monkey!" - play (or complete, whichever) a game in the Monkey Island series
"Look, a Three-headed Monkey!" - play (or complete, whichever) a game in the Monkey Island series
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
"What's up, LeChuck?" (the complimentary badge; complete or play, whichever the other isn't)...
- "Excelsior" - Play a Marvel Game with a Stan Lee Appearance (Ultimate Alliance 2 / Shattered Dimensions / The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 / Lego Marvel Super Heroes 1 & 2 / Lego Avengers)
- "True Believer" - Complete a game with a Stan Lee Appearance

- "All vs Me" - Play an asymetrical horror game (Dead by Daylight / Evil Dead / Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed / Friday the 13th)
- "Slashing it!" - Complete an asymetrical horror game
Last edited 11-04-2022 at 07:37 AM by AndromedaSei.
Badge(s) for submitting 1, 5, 10, 25, 50... game guides. Similar to the way the badges work for submitting achievement guides.
Calendar Man - Unlock a date related achievement. (Play on Christmas, Halloween, etc. Play halo on X day of the month)
Groundhog Day: Complete a game multiple times.

This could be either getting all the achievement in a game that has multiple achievement sets (Control and Control (Windows))

OR

Beat a game multiple times by getting all the achievements in a DLC after first getting all the achievements in the base game (thinking of Human Fall Flat, where I've got all the achievements in that game _multiple_ times as the DLC is released)
I see you pointing...
Play any game from the Point n Click category

I hear you clicking!
Complete any game from the Point n Click category

A whole lot of finger wagging
Play 5 games from the Point n Click category

Click, click, clickety-click
Complete 5 games from the Point n Click category

That's the second biggest badge I've ever seen
Play 10 games from the Point n Click category

Broken Mouse
Complete 10 games from the Point n Click category
There are 230 people on GTN with over 1 million gamerscore. Since it is so easy to get gamerscore now on Next Gen consoles it would be cool to see badges for gamerscore in each console generation. We keep the scorewhore badges for combined gamerscore across all platforms and add two sets of badges with the same total values of 10K, 25K, 50K, 100K, 250K, 500K, 1 Million for gamerscore on the Xbox 360 (Arcade & Retail) and a set for the Xbox One / Series X. Maybe as more S/X only games start popping up then a 3rd set can be created for the Series X and the Xbox One then has it's own path to 1 Million. We can call the badges:

360X Gamerscore Millionaire I thru VII
XOne Gamerscore Millionaire I thru VII
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I second this idea, pretty cool idea.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account