Monthly challenge #2

Gaming Chat

After waiting for Porsche to sync up I can now confirm that he is the winner. Congratulations Porsche on winning. Hope everyone will join next month. I will think of a harder challenge for next time
Congrats Porsche on winning the latest compo buddy...

"hats off to your good self sir... hip-hip... hooray, hip-hip... hooray"

The fizzy water is on you Wink

Regards
Homie
Yes! I am da winner!!!!! (Honestly thought some of you guys would swamp me for talking all that crap earlier lol)

Thank you, thank you. I do know of several games that are really fast, but not XBLA exclusive, otherwise, I would have done one of those.
After waiting for Porsche to sync up I can now confirm that he is the winner. Congratulations Porsche on winning. Hope everyone will join next month. I will think of a harder challenge for next time
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
That was plenty hard, buddy. A few weeks of research, planning it out, staying up late... yeah. I was motivated Wink

Thanks!
Am I the only one that interpreted the rules wrong? The way it was worded made it seem like it was the person with the fastest completion within the entire month, not the first person to complete one.
Am I the only one that interpreted the rules wrong? The way it was worded made it seem like it was the person with the fastest completion within the entire month, not the first person to complete one.
Originally Posted by Krazie
Shush, you!! No, just kidding. I can see that where what you said makes sense. Uhm, since Chaotikilla already declared me a winner, we know for sure, but, maybe it should be clarified just in case?

Good catch. Jerk. Wink
Okay my wording may have been slightly misunderstood and I apologize. I shall make sure next month that it is completely understandable.

What I meant to say is the first person to complete an arcade game was the winner.
That was plenty hard, buddy. A few weeks of research, planning it out, staying up late... yeah. I was motivated Wink

Thanks!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
There are three fighting games that even a n00b fighter like me can complete in less than an hour, but if I was really going to make sure I won I would get 200 in Ilomilo on my phone or tablet then sign into the arcade version and instantly get all the cheevos. Ilomilo uses cross platform saves (like Skulls of the Shogun) so it's like game saving, but with your own save and it's legal.

So three hours is terrible after 'weeks' of research Porsche! But truthfully I'm just jealous you got the badge and I felt out of it as soon as it was announced! Stick Out Tongue
Sonic the fighters can have the full 400 unlocked in just over an hour
That is one of the 3 fighters I was mentioning. And Ilomilo is all linked together with cloud saves. I played on my Arcade title, got 3 achievements.. logged into my Surface, got the same three achievements. I didn't do anything wrong or anything, it's just a universal save regardless of which 'client' you use to play the game.
Would have done it for the challenge if I hadn't already.
I think that one could be done in less than that... Congrats to Porch....I'm just biding my time till all the "Go getters" are done to win one of these...so in about a year I think..unless there's a that 5th win badge then were all screwed or you have to make the challenges harder...
I think that one could be done in less than that... Congrats to (Porsche, not) Porch....I'm just biding my time till all the "Go getters" are done to win one of these...so in about a year I think..unless there's a that 5th win badge then were all screwed or you have to make the challenges harder...
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Holy... I don't think I could muster up 5 wins. I did it this month to get it over with!

And I think my badge idea that was submitted for the 'design your own badge thing' may have just won you a badge. I don't know. See your post for details. Big Grin
That can be done far less than an hour.
That can be done far less than an hour.
Originally Posted by Krazie
Oh yeah. I've seen a few guys with < 20 minutes between first and last achievement. I used it for score streak saving lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account