smrnov's 1 million

Gaming Chat

Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if all goes well, I should be popping the achievement for 1 million gamerscore live at Toronto's FanExpo in Microsoft Canada's booth, this Saturday between 4-5 pm. If any of you are going to FanExpo (http://fanexpocanada.com/) then I hope you drop by and say hi.

-smrnov
That's pretty cool. Have fun, hopefully Microsoft has something nice for you. Hope you can find something to play to fill the time between now and then...
I would love to. However, no chance I can't get to this. Will it be streamed anywhere?
I don't think streaming will happen unfortunately, but they did say for sure they will record it. I'll know more on Thursday as I'll be setting up there then, and hopefully get a bit more information.
Congrats man! Big achievement!
Although many of us would have like to see you get this at Achievement Fest '14, big congratulations on hitting such a huge milestone!
Although many of us would have like to see you get this at Achievement Fest '14, big congratulations on hitting such a huge milestone!
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Maybe he'll hit 2 million at AF 2020...
That's awesome, good to see them giving you your proper due. Hopefully they figure out a way to get it streamed. Have a great time!
That's awesome, good to see them giving you your proper due. Hopefully they figure out a way to get it streamed. Have a great time!
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Wait, you're Canadian Buck and you aren't going?
Wait, you're Canadian Buck and you aren't going?
Originally Posted by Kaens
Already have plans this weekend, end of my vacation and company coming into town.
Awesome, congrats in advance for your accomplishment!
Can't wait to see all those 0's I'll see if I can make it down!
What game playng for 1 milion?
Congrats on the amazing milestone!!!(!

And it would also be awesome if made it to AF Smile
Congrats! awesome milestone! Hope they figure out something so we can stream this
Congrats! awesome milestone! Hope they figure out something so we can stream this
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Wait, if you are on an Xbox One you can just stream it that way!
Awesome , would have love to been there, will keep an eye on your score that day!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account