Gamerscore Alliance - Season 1

General Chat

I just checked - we're in last place. Right where we belong Wink lol
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Anyone want to replace this dude?.....
I just checked - we're in last place. Right where we belong Wink lol
Nooooo.. your just setting your team up for a come from behind victory Big Grin
On Sunday we'll have our first official update with graphs if they work. Want to see top of both team and individual charts? Then unlock some gamerscore today!
On Sunday we'll have our first official update with graphs if they work. Want to see top of both team and individual charts? Then unlock some gamerscore today!
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Real Life Achievements unlocked:

Attend GenCon
Win limited edition, numbered copy of games in a Charity Auction
Meet designers of said limited edition, numbered games, and have them sign and personalize game
Setup and help run mobile LAN Center at GenCon

Not sure why none of these have registered yet on Xbox.com. Probably getting Done... Unlocking.
Anyone want to replace this dude?.....
C'mon now, that hurts :'(

I'm the dark horse... remember? Oh no wait, black sheep. That's what I am. I always confuse them.
The second post has been updated with top individual gain and top team gains with some graphs. (click on them to make them bigger to see it better). Snapshot took at 08:00 BST.
The second post has been updated with top individual gain and top team gains with some graphs. (click on them to make them bigger to see it better). Snapshot took at 08:00 BST.
Personally I wouldn't have used this type of graph. Even when enlarged it's hard to determine what you actually see Smile. Especially in the graph for individual performance, considering the number of participants.

From next week on you'll probably have the added 'problem' of the top scorers having outscored the casual gamers by so much GS it won't fit in a graph decently.

Just some food for thought Big Grin
Personally I wouldn't have used this type of graph. Even when enlarged it's hard to determine what you actually see Smile. Especially in the graph for individual performance, considering the number of participants.

From next week on you'll probably have the added 'problem' of the top scorers having outscored the casual gamers by so much GS it won't fit in a graph decently.

Just some food for thought Big Grin
Originally Posted by EddieM1974
I'll have a play about. Maybe a stacked bar chart which will be easier to read and show weekly gains. I'll see what that looks like after. Thanks for feedback Smile
I'm probably dense but what does the green and red name bars symbolize on futiles' site?
I'm probably dense but what does the green and red name bars symbolize on futiles' site?
scroll to the bottom of the page....
Typical...Xbox reporting achievements 100% done but not unlocked Frown

EDIT: Make that 2!

EDIT 2: Now 5 levels worth Gamerscore 100. I'm not redoing all the levels so hopefully they pop soon as saw Xbox Live having issues.
Last edited 08-09-2016 at 01:01 AM by PJMC1986.
scroll to the bottom of the page....
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
...like I said...

Thanks Big Grin
Typical...Xbox reporting achievements 100% done but not unlocked Frown

EDIT: Make that 2!

EDIT 2: Now 5 levels worth Gamerscore 100. I'm not redoing all the levels so hopefully they pop soon as saw Xbox Live having issues.
Yes, I'm getting this now too. What's odd is the game I'm playing gives 2 achievements per level. Completing the level achievement unlocks fine, the 3 star for the level achievement is 100% Done! Unlocking...

Hope that doesn't mess up my "all levels 3 stars" achievement later on, maybe it's best to play a different game until it sorts itself out.
Yep, last couple I've "unlocked" are done, unlocking as well.
Sometimes my job really sucks Smile

All work and no play make Eddie a tired and grumpy boy Stick Out Tongue
Been 5 hours since I completed them but nothing. Xbox status report reports core servers are working now but purchase and content still having issues so unsure which achievements come under.
Been 5 hours since I completed them but nothing. Xbox status report reports core servers are working now but purchase and content still having issues so unsure which achievements come under.
Same here, 8 achievements this morning, but only 6 unlocked. Hopefully they'll unlock at some point, I don't feel like doing them over again.
Mine all popped about 7 hours ago now...Extra Gamerscore 100

I'm doing better than I thought I would at this stage, Just hope I can keep it up. It would be great if my team could finish mid-table, it'd be a great achievement!
Last edited 08-09-2016 at 08:43 PM by PJMC1986.
I'm still stuck with no central air conditioning and everyday is at least 95 degrees, which means I get about 2 hours to play in the early morning before everything starts getting too hot...it's really annoying.
Hey not to rain on the parade here or anything, more like just a casual observation, but if this is the Gamerscore Alliance and this is a TEAM based competition, then why list the individual gamer chart first?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account