*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

Originally Posted by Kaens
Hmmm, to the first question, yes, I am entertained. To the second, no, not really why I am here, though.
Happy Birthday pTartTX!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! It's already been a great day - I've got to sleep in and I don't have to go to work.

Last day of the challenge! I wonder if Kaens is going to catch up to Irishwarrior - Kaens is gaining on him....
Happy birthday!!!! Can I pretend im the winner and die peacefully?
Happy birthday!!!! Can I pretend im the winner and die peacefully?
Originally Posted by Nighthawk673
You can do whatever you want.

For example (while I probably will score another 2k points tonight), I must offer my congrats to IrishWarrior. I really thought 25k would be enough to win, but he raised the bar. I'll settle for making him sweat and passing Fshguy in gamerscore again. Plus I'm back to gaming, which was my only real goal here.

Now if Abzu wasn't having driver issues an immediately crashing on me I might still go for it. PC master race my ass, my Xbox works every time I turn it on. No time to f with video drivers and search the forums for the problem. So instead, I'm going to take my wife to dinner for putting up with me all week (more so than normal).

Congrats Irish!

For example (while I probably will score another 2k points tonight), I must offer my congrats to IrishWarrior. I really thought 25k would be enough to win, but he raised the bar. I'll settle for making him sweat and passing Fshguy in gamerscore again. Plus I'm back to gaming, which was my only real goal here.

Now if Abzu wasn't having driver issues an immediately crashing on me I might still go for it. PC master race my ass, my Xbox works every time I turn it on. No time to f with video drivers and search the forums for the problem. So instead, I'm going to take my wife to dinner for putting up with me all week (more so than normal).

Congrats Irish!
RIP the dream.

Congrats Irish!
Thank you Kaens nothing but class buddy and you did an amazing job! I really enjoyed participating in this GS contest and wish there were more of them around. Kaens you definitely made it fun and challenging I have nothing but respect for you and everyone who participated! pTart...enjoy your birthday and the many more to follow.
Happy late birthday! Thanks for the competition!
Alright here are the official results:

1st place: IrishWarrior022!!!!! with an impressive score of over 30k put down in one week. Honorable mention to Kaens for putting down 24k and giving the Canadian Irish Warrior a run for his money!!

8th place: Clarissalover, not sure if he aimed for 8th place, but he did earn the prize for this spot.

32nd place: myself, since I do not count, the prize goes to 33rd, which is Buckswana!!

The winners should be receiving private messages shortly!
Did I win?
Originally Posted by futiles
Yes, you and hotdog both won Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Awesome! I always win!
Since Buckswana can't use 'Merican dollars, does this mean I get his prize?
Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day Big Grin
Alright here are the official results:

32nd place: myself, since I do not count, the prize goes to 33rd, which is Buckswana!!

The winners should be receiving private messages shortly!
Ha ha ha; I missed it by 5 points!
turn it on. No time to f with video drivers and search the forums for the problem. So instead, I'm going to take my wife to dinner for putting up with me all week (more so than normal).
She's a saint...
I don't think I ever thanked pTartTX for running this contest! THANK YOU! It was great you put this together. I enjoyed it a lot.
I don't think I ever thanked pTartTX for running this contest! THANK YOU! It was great you put this together. I enjoyed it a lot.
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
You're welcome. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I hope to host more challenges in the future Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account