Achievement Fest 2018

General Chat

Yeah, recently came across this Child of Eden post on TA. I was gonna play it on a dummy account otherwise, haha...

https://www.trueachievements.com/for...spx?tid=106490
Been about 5 years since I played it but from what I remember the Hori does make it easier to complete levels but to gold star everything you still need to have perfect rhythm and do them "legit". Still not an easy completion by any means.

If anyone has Boom Boom Rocket digital I wouldn't mind trying to knock out the Sore Thumb Award. Apparently using back compat. and playing on the X1 you can turn on co-pilot mode on your controllers and have 2 people each only focus on two buttons making it far easier from what smrnov was telling me. Said it only took him and his wife 4-5 tries. 2nd player doesn't get the ach. so you'd have to do it twice but still be nice to finish that one off after 10 years.
Gota stack of games. Not sure if there's any interest from people before I take them to the great dumpster fire that is GameStop:

Gota stack of games. Not sure if there's any interest from people before I take them to the great dumpster fire that is GameStop:

Originally Posted by Dacoto
I can't see the image any device Frown

Mr pTart might be interested if we knew what you had....
Is the programmable guitar mod called Guitar Zero? I bought a chipset and had my local video game shop install into a Les Paul, but it keeps messing up. Are the eBash employees modders, or maybe some other shop nearby where the tech guys actually know what they're doing?
I can't see the image any device Frown

Mr pTart might be interested if we knew what you had....
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Tomb Raider Underworld
PoP: Forgotten Sands
Conan
Watch_Dogs
Alone in the Dark
DW5 Empires
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
YDKJ
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Rage
MiB: Alien Crisis
Monsters vs Aliens
History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions
Battleship
Bulletstorm
Prototype
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Anyone wanna play Australian Football with me?
Originally Posted by futiles
Like for real or the videogames? I would be willing to do either.
pTart is right, you cannot share games, and such, on a Windows Phone, but, if you wanted a good Windows Phone, for a decent price, I have 2 Microsoft Lumia 950 XLs for sale. I can bring them. They work great Wifi Only. (One is basically perfect, $100. The other has a slight screen crack in the corner, $75)
Mike I'll take the good XL for 100 bucks off of you.
Been about 5 years since I played it but from what I remember the Hori does make it easier to complete levels but to gold star everything you still need to have perfect rhythm and do them "legit". Still not an easy completion by any means.

If anyone has Boom Boom Rocket digital I wouldn't mind trying to knock out the Sore Thumb Award. Apparently using back compat. and playing on the X1 you can turn on co-pilot mode on your controllers and have 2 people each only focus on two buttons making it far easier from what smrnov was telling me. Said it only took him and his wife 4-5 tries. 2nd player doesn't get the ach. so you'd have to do it twice but still be nice to finish that one off after 10 years.
Originally Posted by RedmptionDenied
I have it. I didn't download it to my X1 but I can.

Originally Posted by RedmptionDenied

Let me check. I own it, I know...
Like for real or the videogames? I would be willing to do either.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
I will bring my actual Football, and the video game!
Mike I'll take the good XL for 100 bucks off of you.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
SOLD AMERICAN!
Wanted: Weapons of Fate
Tomb Raider Underworld
PoP: Forgotten Sands
Conan
Watch_Dogs
Alone in the Dark
DW5 Empires
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
YDKJ
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Rage
MiB: Alien Crisis
Monsters vs Aliens
History Channel Civil War: Secret Missions
Battleship
Bulletstorm
Prototype
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
I need to do this. So much crap to get rid of...
I need to do this. So much crap to get rid of...
Perhaps I can just unload some of this on you so you can have more to trade at BB.
Perhaps I can just unload some of this on you so you can have more to trade at BB.
Life Lesson #32: If dacoto starts talking about unloading on you, run, fast.
Here's my list... Formatting did not carry over.

AF 2018 Games List
Game Owned? Who has it?
1. ACA NEOGEO Samurai Shodown V N Mango, Clarissalover
2. ACA NEOGEO Fatal Fury 3 N Mango, GH, Clarissa, Kaens
3. ACA NEOGEO Fatal Fury 3 (Win10) Y
4. ACA NEOGEO Samurai Shodown II (Win10) Y
5. What the Box? Y
6. ACA NEOGEO King of Fighters 2000 N Mango, Clarissalover
7. Rise of Insanity Will buy
8. Journey Down Chapter 1 Y
9. Journey Down Chapter 2 N Giant Hunger
10. Journey Down Chapter 3 N Giant Hunger
11. ACA NEOGEO Sengoku II (Win10) Y
12. Canadian Football 2017 N No one at AF has this
13. Gorogoa N Mango
14. Inksplosion Y
15. Rocket Wars Y
16. Mincraft Nintendo Switch N Futiles, Mango
17. Korgan Y
18. ACA NEOGEO King of Fighters ’95 N Mango, GH, Clarissa, Kaens
19. ACA NEOGEO King of Fighters ’95 (Win10) Will buy
20. ACA NEOGEO Metal Slug II N Mango, Giant Hunger
21. ACA NEOGEO Metal Slug II (Win10) Y
22. The Station N hotdog, Mondo, Mango, GH
23. Samsara (Xbox play anywhere) Y
24. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter N Mondo, Giant Hunger
25. Rememoried Y
26. Your Toy (Chinese) N Mango
27. Dying Reborn (Chinese) N Mango
28. Mr. Pumpkin (Chinese) N Mango
29. Candleman (Chinese) N Mango
30. Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad N fshguy, Clarissalover
31. Minit Y
32. Super Destronaut DX Y
33. The Mooseman (comes out 07/18) Will buy
34. The Long Reach (comes out 07/18) Will buy
35. ACA NEOGEO Real Bout Fatal Fury Special N hotdog, Mango, GH
36. The Spectrum Retreat N Mondo
Last edited 07-17-2018 at 02:36 PM by Streak Leader.
New one just came out today: The Path of Motus. Walkthrough video is 39 minutes long. Bad news is, it's $15.

Might have to buy this one...
I will have what I have. If I need to download I will, if using bandwidth is an issue I will tether to my phone.

My HDD space as well as keeping track of all the fast games I had/have are going to be my issues. If I have it though and someone wants to play it I'll make sure of it.
Hey all! This is my first year attending achievement fest, but it sounds like its going to be a blast! I fortunately live in Terre Haute, so i should be able to bring all of my equipment and physical games. So if any of you all want some jp/pal games, i should have a ton on hand. Also if anyone needs a ride, i am happy to drive.
Looking to play the CN games.

I have several JP visual novel games. Also several W10 Neo Geo ones.

Just let me know which ones you’re interested in.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account