Any Soccer Fans around GTN?

Sports

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Big Chelise fan myself.. and Real Madrid what is you favorite scocer team?
Although I wouldn't call myself a true supporter of any one team, I do tend to favor Chelsea in BPL, and I'll root for the English teams in Champion's League.
I don't consider myself a big soccer fan at all, but I have been keeping track of it more often to try and get into it a little bit. I usually only watch it during the World Cup or similar events.
I tend to follow the Seattle Sounders, LA Galaxy and FC Dallas here in the US, but that's only in the summer when the NFL and NBA are in offseason.
My sister was married to an ex Manchester United player, he came on a visa and it had expired, so she married him to stay deportation. She was still in high school, and it failed. Off topic, but it sets the next statement up:

I like to watch Manchester United and will watch US MLS when it's on. I am not the biggest fan, but do enjoy watching it.
Swansea city all the way. Been supporting them since I was a child back when they were struggling to keep out of the conference league and now they are in the premier league and going strong. Come on you Swans!
As for me, well... I'm just a humble Manchester United fan... to-day, tomorrow and forever.

Regards
Homie
As for me, well... I'm just a humble Manchester United fan... to-day, tomorrow and forever.

Regards
Homie
Originally Posted by Homie Simpson
Not sure about this year though!
@ TAREKEGYPT, gonna agree with you buddy, it's going too be a tough time for all concerned at Manchester United, David Moyes just might be looking for a job sometime in the near future.

Regards
Homie

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account