Need some people to boost with

Kinect Fun Labs: Avatar Kinect

Found 33 posts - Go to Last Post

I could do with 4 people to help me boost this game. I didn't realize when I started it that I would need that many people so anyone willing to help would be awesome.
I don't know when yet. was going to wait for all 4 people before working out a time and day we can all meet up. Send me an invite on live and maybe we could do the 2 player achievements when we both online.
I have all the achievements but wouldn't mind helping as long as I'm around when you do it.
Looks like it's a free download and pretty easy completion. I'd be game to work with you.
Well that's 3 people already it's just waiting for 1 more person and setting a time now.
My schedule varies week to week, but at the moment if we can find another Thursday evening (EST) would work well for this week.
My schedule varies week to week, but at the moment if we can find another Thursday evening (EST) would work well for this week.
Originally Posted by roce96
Thursday sounds good!!
I can also help but my suspension will not be lifted till November 1st so it will be after that for me
I have all the achievements but wouldn't mind helping as long as I'm around when you do it.
Originally Posted by Krazie
Same. If I'm available. Easy completion for those who haven't yet,
Well we've got plenty of people now and quite few of you have said Thursday evening. If Thursday is all right with everyone then what time as I'm GMT so I need to work out what time it will be for me too but I'm usually up quite late anyway.
Well, what is 'quite late'? I am -7 GMT, and I don't start playing until 7-8pm, which means 2-3am for you... so....
I'm west coast so...what would that be for me porsh....lol...j/k I'm pretty much the same time as me. AZ. next month is when the time changes and we get back on time with him so....uhhhhhhmmmm sure that's a good time, I'll just be on around 530 ish and wait for messages.
Oh worst case scenario, I do have second box, so I could possibly get a family member to step in and help out.
Ok everyone. I will send out invites around 10 minutes early. I won't be able to use party chat as it would be too late for me to make any noise so I'll tell you what we'll be doing now.

We'll start off by getting the talkshow group achievement followed by the band achievement.

After those 2 are done we will split into 2 groups of 2 and either Krazie or Porsche can drop out as they already have the achievements.

While we are in groups of 2 we need to do a 2 minute recording, a 5 second recording and use an emote. After those are done it's just uploading the 5 second video 10 times to finish the group part of the game.

If anyone is wondering then the other 2 achievements are for uploading 1 solo video and 10 solo videos which you can do before or after we do this.
Sounds good. I put a reminder in my phone, just in case lol
So, either I got the wrong time, or no one showed? Maybe we should do it on a weekend AM, like this Saturday at 9am is good for me - 4pm UK I believe.
I did send you a party invite Porsche but you was away. Roce showed up and we got all the 2 player achievements but other than that no one else showed.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account