Xbox 360 Is Still Fun

Xbox 360

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

The Xbox 360 Is a Good Platform Even Though It’s Not Up To Date And Some Games Like Crackdown 1 and 2 are Awesome.
You won't hear me argue. I still love me some old school 8-bit NES games. I'd play them on modern consoles if I could lol
You won't hear me argue. I still love me some old-school 8-bit NES games. I'd play them on modern consoles if I could lol
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
There are some NES games available on the Switch or the Virtual Console on the Wii. If those aren't options that you would prefer, there's the mini-NES with 30 games installed.
I still go back to all my past systems when I get in the mood to play my old games or if I want to stream them. Just sucks that I'm trying to find a decent AVI-HDMI upscaler for my old system without getting retcons or modding.
I still go back to all my past systems when I get in the mood to play my old games or if I want to stream them. Just sucks that I'm trying to find a decent AVI-HDMI upscaler for my old system without getting retcons or modding.
Originally Posted by Boozing Redneck
I would but they all mysteriously disappeared when I got divorced. Her new husband (and my ex friend) was a collector too ... coincidence? lol
I still play on LOADS of old games, going to back to the early 80s.
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:25 AM by C64 Mat.
Went up to the loft to the get the Christmas Decs, found my old controller box.

that's when you get to a game of "guess which controller goes with which console game" with the kids.

They got stumped on "Dreamcast"....

But as for the 360 games. so many gems, and with the latest back compatibility update I can play Binary Domain using a disc in my Series X.
I still play 360! For my is the BEST console so far,still buy Game in sale and discs,i have so Many games....������
I love the 360 but it's always a little hard to go back to using any older controllers than the One/Series X's.
I haven’t booted up my 360 in over a year now, but there’s still more 360/XBLA games in my library than X1/Series X games. It’s a shame Microsoft ended the backwards compatibility program, there’s still some 360 games out there I’d like to play on X1.

The 360 era was the last one where I was routinely looking forward to multiple AAA releases per year. In the last decade or so I find myself more interested in smaller budget games and other less mainstream titles. I’m just not really excited by the latest entry in [big name franchise] anymore.

Maybe I’m just getting old ������
I haven’t booted up my 360 in over a year now, but there’s still more 360/XBLA games in my library than X1/Series X games. It’s a shame Microsoft ended the backwards compatibility program, there’s still some 360 games out there I’d like to play on X1.

The 360 era was the last one where I was routinely looking forward to multiple AAA releases per year. In the last decade or so I find myself more interested in smaller budget games and other less mainstream titles. I’m just not really excited by the latest entry in [big name franchise] anymore.

Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
I would play 360 games SO much more if I could play them on my Series X. It really sucks especially considering that there are a decent number of major titles that never became BC
I play on Xbox 360 more often than any other console but yeah it's not ideal but the 360 games are just that good in my opinion.

Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
For my is better play 360 ,in Xbox one some Games get fail achv or the save get corrupted. Apologies for my bad english.
I've been working through my x360 games for a while now. I have a rather large pile of shame that I haven't started yet, and a decent chunk of games I need to go back to finishing.

Like right now, I am working on wrapping up GTA 4. The past few 360 games I've gone back to complete are Harry Potter: OotP, A World of Keflings, Plants vs. Zombies, and the Hitman HD Pack.

I'm not sure what I will move on to once I complete GTA 4. Probably RDR, maybe Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, or even Batman: Arkham City.
I've been working through my x360 games for a while now. I have a rather large pile of shame that I haven't started yet, and a decent chunk of games I need to go back to finishing.

Like right now, I am working on wrapping up GTA 4. The past few 360 games I've gone back to complete are Harry Potter: OotP, A World of Keflings, Plants vs. Zombies, and the Hitman HD Pack.

I'm not sure what I will move on to once I complete GTA 4. Probably RDR, maybe Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, or even Batman: Arkham City.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Arkham City...
Although, Red Dead Redemption is a good choice, too.
i play FM4 a lot when im bored or waiting for something else to download. just wish the game servers for some titles were still up.
i play FM4 a lot when im bored or waiting for something else to download. just wish the game servers for some titles were still up.
Originally Posted by Dawneslayer
My favourite Game of all time in Xbox 360. Someday Will start this Game With all impossible achv..hha

Originally Posted by Dacoto
I helped people in GTA IV for long time but get boring for toxic members. Have fin,GTA IV IS very good Game, i have to do the gay Toni DLC.. 1250/1500 right now
I helped people in GTA IV for long time but get boring for toxic members. Have fin,GTA IV IS very good Game, i have to do the gay Toni DLC.. 1250/1500 right now
Originally Posted by xNotStopEvil
I needed to do that and beat the main game in under 30 hours. TBoGT is a huge pain for the 100% each mission achieve. I'd suggest just trying to speed through the game and do them all in replay afterwards. Makes it much easier.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account