My Staff Infection Game List

General Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

Featured Poll

Do you want the Staff Infection Badge (Free Poll)

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 66 (91.67%) Yes

× 6 (8.33%) No

• Added 04-09-2023 04:24 PM
  • 72 votes
Somebody recently messaged me about playing a game wtih me to get the Staff Infection badge. So, I made it a point to create a collection with all of the console games that I own that have co-op and/or multiplayer, inlcuding ones that I haven't actually played yet. So, if you're looking to get the badge, or just want to boost, feel free to check my list here and see if I have something you want to play.

I currently work Monday thru Friday day-shift. Which means I'm available to play most weekends and most evenings. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone (I think it's UTC -8).

And, just for kicks, I'll make this a poll. Heck, I'll even make it a featured poll Lol

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists.php?l=4248
I would totally be down to do Tomb Raider (Xbox 360), especially if we can get a 3rd for that one 3-person achievement

Edit: Bulletstorm would also be great after i move later this month and have access to my disk again (it's in storage i think). I remember it taking me forever to find a partner for the Xbox One version years ago. I'm sure the 360 version would be miserable to even think of finding someone. Has put me off of starting it because i wanted to find someone first lol

I'm in Eastern time. Starting a new job soon but it sounds like i'll be working mornings so evenings work for me too
Last edited 04-09-2023 at 07:04 PM by PangoBara.
I have the tomb raider game an also achievement. If you need me message me on xbl. I'm usually available on weekends myself.
I would totally be down to do Tomb Raider (Xbox 360), especially if we can get a 3rd for that one 3-person achievement

Edit: Bulletstorm would also be great after i move later this month and have access to my disk again (it's in storage i think). I remember it taking me forever to find a partner for the Xbox One version years ago. I'm sure the 360 version would be miserable to even think of finding someone. Has put me off of starting it because i wanted to find someone first lol

I'm in Eastern time. Starting a new job soon but it sounds like i'll be working mornings so evenings work for me too
Originally Posted by PangoBara
Once you've got your schedule figured out, send me a PM here or via Live and we'll schedule something. I can't guarantee a third person for this, but for anything playable on the Xbox One / Series X|S, I can double box. Wink
I will be sending you a PM. Also, thanks for making it a featured poll so I could get the badge for voting in a featured poll. Now I just need 7 more polls to vote in for the Polling Station VI badge. Why do people put time frames on their polls?
Hey Hyrule, sent you a PM about this. I’m also free next week if that’s better for you. Thanks for volunteering for this!
Hey Hyrule, sent you a PM about this. I’m also free next week if that’s better for you. Thanks for volunteering for this!
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
I sent you a reply Smile
I've already got this badge, but I would like to get the Finding the Founder badge.
I've already got this badge, but I would like to get the Finding the Founder badge.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I would like that one also.
Once you've got your schedule figured out, send me a PM here or via Live and we'll schedule something. I can't guarantee a third person for this, but for anything playable on the Xbox One / Series X|S, I can double box. Wink
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Down for this
It looks like y'all had an opportunity just recently. I see that he was online and posting lol
Do you have to manually award it after playing with someone?
Do you have to manually award it after playing with someone?
Originally Posted by futiles
Yes, as there is no system in place to track what GTN users are playing with GTN staff.
We could play Rogue Company, Worms: Ultimate Mayhem, Paladins: Champions of the Realm or Tomb Raider (Xbox 360). Big Grin
We could play Rogue Company, Worms: Ultimate Mayhem, Paladins: Champions of the Realm or Tomb Raider (Xbox 360). Big Grin
Originally Posted by Lolusc0
Sounds fun Smile
Hit me up via Xbox or PM here and we'll set something up.
Between this new job, my birthday, and moving, I've been real busy constantly.

I'll definitely message you after the move in the next week or two
Somebody recently messaged me about playing a game wtih me to get the Staff Infection badge. So, I made it a point to create a collection with all of the console games that I own that have co-op and/or multiplayer, inlcuding ones that I haven't actually played yet. So, if you're looking to get the badge, or just want to boost, feel free to check my list here and see if I have something you want to play.

I currently work Monday thru Friday day-shift. Which means I'm available to play most weekends and most evenings. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone (I think it's UTC -8).

And, just for kicks, I'll make this a poll. Heck, I'll even make it a featured poll Lol

https://www.gamertagnation.com/lists.php?l=4248
I am Happy for get the badge and help you in any Game you need help in online,any easy 360 Game Will be cool Smile red faction , toybox ..
Is Fshguy still staff here?
Originally Posted by futiles
Short answer: no.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account