My Staff Infection Game List

General Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

Featured Poll

Do you want the Staff Infection Badge (Free Poll)

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 68 (91.89%) Yes

× 6 (8.11%) No

• Added 04-09-2023 04:24 PM
  • 74 votes
Is Fshguy still staff here?
Originally Posted by futiles
We still need that Feeding the Founder badge...
Is Fshguy still staff here?
Originally Posted by futiles
I do not believe he is as he is not even listed on the about us page. Have not even seen a post from him in ages so he may be inactive on the site (or the forum at the very least) as well.
Edit: Nevermind, wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was responding to.
Do you have to request the badge to be added to your profile? I've played every now and then with Vitiated1, but he told me he wasn't sure if he could reward me with the badge. On a second note, I did a little digging to find out you helped me with the World Traveler in A kingdom for Keflings, HyruleBalverine (although this is back in 2017 Smile ).

Thanks in advance!
Do you have to request the badge to be added to your profile? I've played every now and then with Vitiated1, but he told me he wasn't sure if he could reward me with the badge. On a second note, I did a little digging to find out you helped me with the World Traveler in A kingdom for Keflings, HyruleBalverine (although this is back in 2017 Smile ).

Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
I'm not sure if that counts since it was before I was staff. Since Vitiated1 is staff, he should be able to award the badge (I obviously can't verify it, so I'll leave it to him to award, or at worst, he can send me a message to do it Smile )
I'm not sure if that counts since it was before I was staff. Since Vitiated1 is staff, he should be able to award the badge (I obviously can't verify it, so I'll leave it to him to award, or at worst, he can send me a message to do it Smile )
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Will do! Thanks for the reply!
i have no idea what it is? and i wanted the badge where i interacted with a poll Smile))
i have no idea what it is? and i wanted the badge where i interacted with a poll Smile))
Originally Posted by aerowings62
If you are going for the poll badges, then just vote in all the available polls.
There is also a badge for playing a game with a staff member. HyruleBalverine has a list of games that you can play with him and get that badge.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account