× 6 (11.54%) Apple (IOs, OS X)

× 6 (11.54%) Android

× 6 (11.54%) Windows and Apple

× 6 (11.54%) Windows and Android

× 0 (0%) Apple and Android

• Added 07-23-2014 07:48 AM
  • 52 votes
  • Votes are public
I am just wondering which operating systems people prefer whether its PC and Mobile and what do you own.
Before I purchase my 1st Iphone was Blackberry User.

I had an iphone since the original launch in 2007, and have upgraded every year to the new one until the 4S.
I owned a macbook since 2008 and have bought myself the original ipad and upgraded 2 years latter when they released the retina models.

After that I decided to try a Windows Phone in December 2012 with the purchase of Lumia 920 and then upgraded to 1520 this pass Christmas
I do also own 3 windows tablet, the dell venue, toshiba encore, the original surface RT.
This pass year also decided to buy myself this past year my 1st windows pc since 2008.

I do miss alot of my everyday apps that aren't release windows phone but I don't see myself ever going back,

Also I gave Android a shot back when Sony released the Xperia X10 and was to much impressed with the Android operating system as it felt like a direct ripoff of apply.

I personally feel that Apple Products are the most stable of the group and I do miss not using them as much as I once did.

As I really like to earn achievements in games and will just forgo supporting developers who refuse to produce there apps on Windows devices.
Last edited 07-23-2014 at 07:58 AM by acaraba2.
Windows across the board. Mostly because it's what I'm used to and I'm too lazy to learn a new OS. I bought my daughter a Macbook Pro when she started college but I haven't messed with it very much. The last time I regularly used Apple was the II-C back in middle school during the mid 80s.
You forgot Blackberry and Palm....Smile
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Palm is obsolete?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account