Win8 PC games

PC

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Ok, so I just got a Win8 laptop today...any recommendations on some easy Win8 games? (I guess this is assuming I can even figure out how to do anything in Win8).

Thanks,
DJ-
Disney Infinity Toy box is really quick and free
Rayman Fiesta run is easy and not too bad
Cut the rope is pretty quick
All of the free games are worth downloading , though many of them have grinding achievements

every week they have a sale and there is always one live game on the list, lately they are running same promotions as they have just ran not long ago so you can probably get most of the paid stuff on sale if you get one every week.
Also Adera and Microsoft solitarie are easy
Shark Dash (extremely easy)
Fishdom (easy but fairly long grind)
Shuffle Party
Jetpack Joyride (one or two achievements are somewhat challenging but not horrible)
Pacman CE DX (expensive, imo, but easy)
Puzzle by Nikoli X Sudoku (can be completed during free trial...use a solver if necessary to finish quickly)
Secrets & Treasure (not bad..sort of a poor-man's-Peggle)
Monster Island (easy game..video walkthroughs for each level can be found here )
Shark Dash (extremely easy)
Secrets & Treasure (not bad..sort of a poor-man's-Peggle)
here )
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Peggle?! I better check this out.
a poor man's Peggle...lol thats prefect. It is kinda fun though.
Look at my win8 completions. If I have it done, it is fast and easy. I don't grind.
Look at my win8 completions. If I have it done, it is fast and easy. I don't grind.
Originally Posted by futiles
I'll take a look, thanks!
Peggle?! I better check this out.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I was surprised that you hadn't yet. It's obviously not as good as Peggle, being a freebie and all, but it's worth playing. I think you'll like it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account