New Badges have been detected....

News & Announcements

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Eric has added some new badges... Of course we all know who this will benefit the most...

Enthusiast V - 500 days in a row
App Addict IV - 100 apps
Opinionated VI - rate 500 games
Opinionated V - rate 1000 games
Pocket Gamer V - 100 Win Phone games
Cool. Any news on fixing the app achievement counts? Wink
I noticed them too. Got the one for the Windows Phone games. Smile
Cool. Any news on fixing the app achievement counts? Wink
Originally Posted by Buckswana
This......
Still waiting for GTN 5 year membership badge
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Oh yeah, Eric should definitely make that one. Sticking with a site for a year you should earn a badge.
Opinionated VI - rate 500 games
Opinionated V - rate 1000 games
Originally Posted by Fshguy
perhaps next Eric can streamline the rating process. I don't seem to have the attention span required to figure out how in the hell to submit ratings efficiently. I have no interest in clicking on 1000 different game pages to rate each game.

It should simply be part of your games list, as much as I hate to say, like TA does it.
perhaps next Eric can streamline the rating process. I don't seem to have the attention span required to figure out how in the hell to submit ratings efficiently. I have no interest in clicking on 1000 different game pages to rate each game.

It should simply be part of your games list, as much as I hate to say, like TA does it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Yeah, I suggested that a year ago.

Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Click on Gamertag Nation at the top, scroll down on that page, you can rate 5 games at once and refresh.
adding a 0 star/unrated to the filter when looking through your rated games tab might also help...
Click on Gamertag Nation at the top, scroll down on that page, you can rate 5 games at once and refresh.
Boom goes the dynamite!
You can also do this on one of your profile pages, I just get confused as to which it is..
Oh yeah, Eric should definitely make that one. Sticking with a site for a year you should earn a badge.
Originally Posted by Kaens
We have three badges for your first three years. I think that is good, maybe it should go every 5 years thereafter.
We have three badges for your first three years. I think that is good, maybe it should go every 5 years thereafter.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Why? We have 400 badges, and I think giving people badges who have been loyal to the site for years is nothing. What is the negative? I don't even have my year 2 yet so I'm not fighting for me. One badge a year, big deal. Hell make one badge a year for each year of premium instead of just one! That's $30 a year here, the most expensive site I pay for an add free experience.

Just saying, I don't get the stinginess with badges. Don't even TRY to say there are too many badge, because we are way past the point of making that argument.
Why? We have 400 badges, and I think giving people badges who have been loyal to the site for years is nothing. What is the negative? I don't even have my year 2 yet so I'm not fighting for me. One badge a year, big deal. Hell make one badge a year for each year of premium instead of just one! That's $30 a year here, the most expensive site I pay for an add free experience.

Just saying, I don't get the stinginess with badges. Don't even TRY to say there are too many badge, because we are way past the point of making that argument.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well don't get so upset I was voicing my opinion.. Why not just give an upgradable badge, one that is replaced every year, with the number of years and also compounds the badge points to it, so like: year 1 is worth 1 point, year two is worth 2 points so, when you get the year two badge it will show you have 3 points. Year 3 worth 3 puts so it will show 6 points and do so on, but no year shall go over 10 points?? I'm just thinking out loud here. reduce our electronic footprint......Actually maybe that's what we should do with all the tiered badges, this way it cuts down the amount of badges you have to scroll thru? again just thinking out loud here. You know this started out as a simple poke at you but this actually sound like a viable idea.
Nah, people seem to like stackable badges. There might be blood if you try to take their badges away. One more badge a year won't make that much of a dent.

Now if there was a counter to track how many days you visit and only get a badge if you visit the site, I like that idea.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account