Upcoming Badge & Gamerpic Updates

News & Announcements

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Just a quick heads up — I plan on retiring the We Love You Too badge effective July 30th.

At that time we will begin using a different method for retrieving profile information and will no longer have access to the Bio and Motto fields related to this badge. Don't fret, additional badges will be made available shortly afterwards so keep an eye out for those in the upcoming weeks!

Also during that time you may notice a change to your gamerpic or Gamertag Nation avatar (if you have selected to use your gamerpic as your avatar here). I'm changing it so your gamerpic here matches what you see on Xbox Live and Xbox.com. In some cases (like on my profile for example) the gamerpic is different than what you would see on Xbox Live, so I'm fixing that as part of this update.

As always be sure to check out the Changelog for the latest site updates. Happy gaming!
Do people actually use the bio and motto these days?
I think so. Otherwise it would just be blank.
Mine would be if I didn't put the GTN stuff there haha
Microsoft does when you have ToS violations.
Good thing I just updated my bio Smile. Let's see if it unlocks Stick Out Tongue
Just wanted to remind everyone that these updates are still scheduled for Saturday.
This badge wont unlock for me even though I believe I have met the requirements.
This badge wont unlock for me even though I believe I have met the requirements.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
This badge unlocked for me exactly as it should do. I just changed my Bio on Xbox.com and a couple of hours later it unlocked.
Yep I got it now. Thought when it scanned my latest achievements in it should've popped but took time even after that.
A WILD ERIC APPEARS!!!!
Originally Posted by futiles
I could totally imagine the Late Steve Irwin saying this...
Yep I got it now. Thought when it scanned my latest achievements in it should've popped but took time even after that.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Your profile sync at a different time to your achievements Smile
When a badge retires do we lose those badge points?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Not unless Eric reduces the points to zero. So far, there are 3 retired badges, and only one has 0 points.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Nope, this badge won't lose its badge points value when it's retired. It just means that no one can unlock it anymore.

Not unlocked on my profile
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
You don't meet the requirements of the badge. Check your Xbox Live bio and motto.
Nope, this badge won't lose its badge points value when it's retired. It just means that no one can unlock it anymore.

You don't meet the requirements of the badge. Check your Xbox Live bio and motto.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Finally unlocked :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account