Game/Achievement/DLC Info Submissions are here!

News & Announcements

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm happy to announce that our long-awaited game, achievement and DLC information submission tool is now live! This latest feature enables you to submit updates for any game, achievement or DLC we have on the site. Given our team's relatively small capacity, I believe this feature will go a long way towards maintaining accurate and up-to-date information.

So do you think we've mislabeled the genre or capabilities on a particular game? Or have you come across an achievement that you think should be listed as online-only or unobtainable/glitched? Or perhaps that one game that was added to Game Pass that we missed? If any of that sounds familiar, we would love to hear from you!

You can now find designated options for submitting game, achievement and DLC information on game pages - towards the top of game profiles under the dropdown menu and towards the bottom of the sidebar.

Oh and hey, there are a couple of new badges related to this feature too! 😁👍

Update: You can now submit DLC information too! Hopefully this will help us update those pesky "Unknown DLC Pack" titles.
Last edited 08-29-2021 at 03:20 PM by GTN Eric.
Nice. It's always great to see you adding to and improving the site!
How would I submit information on a game's DLC only? For instance, I'd like to make a note that the DLC expansion pack ( https://www.gamertagnation.com/dlc.php?dlcid=527 ) for Magic 2012 is not backwards compatible even though the base game is.
How would I submit information on a game's DLC only? For instance, I'd like to make a note that the DLC expansion pack ( https://www.gamertagnation.com/dlc.php?dlcid=527 ) for Magic 2012 is not backwards compatible even though the base game is.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
The note hasn't been added to the info submissions yet, apologies! May I add it, if you don't mind?
The note hasn't been added to the info submissions yet, apologies! May I add it, if you don't mind?
Originally Posted by SojerManLan
I've submitted a comment/note for the base game, but if you know something I don't, feel free Smile
Thanks for making our first info submission!

I am happy to report that as of this morning you can now Submit DLC Information for individual DLC packs. This option is located next to the Submit Game Information and Submit Achievement Information links.

I will also add options to submit achievement and DLC information from their respective profiles like the one you linked above.
Thanks for making our first info submission!

I am happy to report that as of this morning you can now Submit DLC Information for individual DLC packs. This option is located next to the Submit Game Information and Submit Achievement Information links.

I will also add options to submit achievement and DLC information from their respective profiles like the one you linked above.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sweet. So, does that count as submitting "an idea or suggestion that was added to the site." ? lol
Sweet. So, does that count as submitting "an idea or suggestion that was added to the site." ? lol
It does. Congrats on the badge!
Out of curiosity, if somebody submits achievement tag info for a game, does that count as 1 edit/submission for the game total, regardless of achievements submitted or 1 for each achievement?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account