Custom Leaderboard type

Feature Requests

Found 21 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Can we get a badge count and/or badge score added as a type of ranking?
Like the badge leaderboard that already exists?
Like the badge leaderboard that already exists?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Exactly, which is why it should be easy to code.

You do realize that everything else that you can create a custom leaderboard already has a site leaderboard right? The obvious answer is that a custom leaderboard allows a subset of users or a specified time range.
I'm curious to know why?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh, you have to ask....lol... You know why.
I'm curious to know why?
So I can change my one leaderboard to badges instead of gamerscore. It would actually represent the leaderboard better.
So I can change my one leaderboard to badges instead of gamerscore. It would actually represent the leaderboard better.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I think some people missed the fact that you meant for custom leaderboards.
I think some people missed the fact that you meant for custom leaderboards.
Originally Posted by futiles
Fair enough. My wife always tells me people can't read my mind.
/BUMP

I cannot change it, so can an admin change my thread title to "custom leaderboard type"?
/BUMP

I cannot change it, so can an admin change my thread title to "custom leaderboard type"?
Hope I got that right.
Hope I got that right.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yup, now I just need Eric to see it and make it happen. Lord knows Fsh doesn't do any coding around here, why is he even staff?
Yup, now I just need Eric to see it and make it happen. Lord knows Fsh doesn't do any coding around here, why is he even staff?
Fshguy pays off Eric...
Status changed to 'Planned' - Ask and you shall receive. Once I see it of course. Smile
I told you, stop fighting me for the Badge leaderboard and I will have more free time for coding...
Status changed from 'Planned' to 'Started' - This feature is now in testing. Should be good to go later today.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - You can now select Badges or Badge Points for custom leaderboards rankings.
Status changed from 'Started' to 'Completed' - You can now select Badges or Badge Points for custom leaderboards rankings.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks, I already changed my badge leaderboard!
Thanks, I already changed my badge leaderboard!
Your leaderboard says I'm in first..
Your leaderboard says I'm in first..
Cause it's alphabetical, we both know you're not in 1st.
Cause it's alphabetical, we both know you're not in 1st.
I keep telling you, it's by awesomeness of gamertag, gamertags that start with F, get the highest rating. Anything that starts with E or G is adjacent.... Maybe your gamertag should be Kobra...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account