A lot of missing badges.

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I seem to be missing badges like 1000 GS in a week which i have done many many times and the got 10/50/100 pages...I joined November this year but other badges have unlocked retroactively? Am I missing something here?
I seem to be missing badges like 1000 GS in a week which i have done many many times and the got 10/50/100 pages...I joined November this year but other badges have unlocked retroactively? Am I missing something here?
Originally Posted by psparky27
I'm pretty sure the badges for earning so much in a week and in a year are not retroactive. This is something you are going to have to earn after joining the site.
I'm pretty sure the badges for earning so much in a week and in a year are not retroactive. This is something you are going to have to earn after joining the site.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
The weekly ones are not retroactive, however the yearly ones are.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Well i have hit the 1000 GS in a week twice since joining and no badge plus what about the badges for getting 50/100 badges? Do they just not work?
The weekly ones are not retroactive, however the yearly ones are.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
That is correct.
Well i have hit the 1000 GS in a week twice since joining and no badge plus what about the badges for getting 50/100 badges? Do they just not work?
Sometimes they just get stuck. One of the staffers would need to take a look. they can also award you the badge manually.
Sometimes they just get stuck. One of the staffers would need to take a look. they can also award you the badge manually.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Thank you for the reply. I was thinking the post here would highlight it but should I mail someone directly?
Thank you for the reply. I was thinking the post here would highlight it but should I mail someone directly?
I would recommend sending a PM to one of the staff, just in case they haven't noticed this thread.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account