Missing Game: Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
We still missing over 100 games from last year so i doubt this will get add any time soon
We still missing over 100 games from last year so i doubt this will get add any time soon
Originally Posted by ky pro 2008
posting a list of all the missing games would be helpful, then the mods can start adding them.
Status changed to 'Logged' - I'm on it. Also, we are actively logging all of the missing games that show up in folks game history. There's just a bunch of them that I've dropped that ball on adding over the last couple of months so bear with me.

Your achievements and game progress for each of these games will be synced up once they are added into the system. They just have to be added into the system one at a time.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - I have added this game's achievements here: https://www.gamertagnation.com/games...ievements.html
Status changed to 'Logged' - I'm on it. Also, we are actively logging all of the missing games that show up in folks game history. There's just a bunch of them that I've dropped that ball on adding over the last couple of months so bear with me.

Your achievements and game progress for each of these games will be synced up once they are added into the system. They just have to be added into the system one at a time.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Ty eric. Hopefully i still get the 100k in a year badge from last year as i did 110k

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account