smrnov's 1 million

Gaming Chat

Found 37 posts - Go to Last Post

Super congrats! That's pretty damn awesome, even though I would've loved to seen this much earlier form you....cough, cough.. as in much, more earlier, but still I'm glad to see you achieve it..
Awesome! Congrats! Extremely impressive with how you do it. You juggle gaming, job, family, etc like many of us which makes this milestone all the more awesome. Well done!
Yeah since Xbox One has to be connected to get achievements, I'm really not sure how I can't have it streamed... but I'll find out more tomorrow during setup. To be honest I was more excited about 1000 completions than the gamerscore, but everyone kept asking when I would do it, so it'll be nice to have it done and go back to what I like doing best.

As for the game, the only real requests were that it be Xbox One (I don't know that MS would bother showcasing anything on 360 anymore, or even bring 360s to their booths anymore...) and possibly something more recently released. Unfortunately the timing is off for all the new games coming out over the next couple months and the fact that the Toronto FanExpo is this weekend. I've got a few possibilities, I probably won't decide until Saturday.
Congrats! Send me all your games you've completed! :angel:
Yeah since Xbox One has to be connected to get achievements, I'm really not sure how I can't have it streamed... but I'll find out more tomorrow during setup. To be honest I was more excited about 1000 completions than the gamerscore, but everyone kept asking when I would do it, so it'll be nice to have it done and go back to what I like doing best.

As for the game, the only real requests were that it be Xbox One (I don't know that MS would bother showcasing anything on 360 anymore, or even bring 360s to their booths anymore...) and possibly something more recently released. Unfortunately the timing is off for all the new games coming out over the next couple months and the fact that the Toronto FanExpo is this weekend. I've got a few possibilities, I probably won't decide until Saturday.
Originally Posted by smrnov
I just sure hope they remember to get you a good internet connection... And let's hope those achievements pop live...
Congrats...hope all goes well tonight at the Expo!
Victory and Sacrifice, there's an apt achievement. Congratulations man, that's awesome.
Congrats on your 1 Million, just saw the YouTube clip.
For anyone else who wants to see it;

Good stuff, glad they did it up for you. Wasn't surprised you had something apt for the achievement, you're always well prepared. 8)
Victory and Sacrifice, there's an apt achievement. Congratulations man, that's awesome.
Originally Posted by WolfWood37
Yeah, very nice choice for the million points. Great call, congrats again.
Excellent! Well done mate
Thanks for posting the video Buck.

Again, congrats to smrnov and this huge milestone!!!!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account