Hello im new here

Introductions

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone i don't know how many people will acutally remeber me, But i been on alot of erics forums, Btw i used to be on FFR my name on there was Angel of Night.

Other than that just hit me up on xbox live sometime GT:Angelky
Welcome, I was on FFR for a while. Enjoy the forum!
i definitely remember you. good to see you around
Welcome aboard. I was an old hand at FFR too (Member #244 oh yeah, baby)

Have a great time, and feel free to energise this place! More activity from old mates is always appreciated.
Heyyo,

I'm not an old hand o' FFR (personally never heard of the place), but I'm apparently now an old hand from GTN!

Enjoy your stay!

-Also, I'm not sure if I actually have hands...-
-Also, I'm not sure if I actually have hands...-
Originally Posted by The Archanist
If you can game in that condition, you're a goddamn genius.
Welcome to GTN, AoN. It's good to see old pals checking out this place and registering. I'll have to add you on Xbox Live so we can get a game going. How are things going these days?
If you can game in that condition, you're a goddamn genius.
Originally Posted by Killak
You forgot about typing too.

Although, I could use my nose I guess...
What's up AoN?! it's been a very long time!! Good to see another old vet around these parts. Welcome to Eric's next-gen fan frolic (I'm on a roll today, I swear)
Last edited 03-18-2009 at 02:31 PM by Anthony.
wow Anthony i haven't seen you in ages. btw eric i have a lil girl now
Originally Posted by Angelky
What?!!! Get out!!! I got a 2 year old myself!! Wow. It's been ages man, so how's life??
Originally Posted by Angelky
Wow, that's definitely news to me. How old is she? You still live in the Dallas area man?
she is 10 months old, but i also have a 2 yr old son as well who i don't get to see, and yes i still live in the dallas area i acutally work at a bowling alley called AMF Showplace lanes garland.(my ex is the reason i can't see my son) ohh and there names are Seth and Sayna, I will upload some pics later today for you guys(wow long post)
Man. I gotta see your kids! I love seeing people have kids, as it's perhaps the proudest moment for a man.
woohoo

another one from FFR Big Grin

welcome dude

sad thing u all arent active *sigh*
hey guys i said i would show you a pic of my daughter here she is

and here is a pic of all three of us together

ps sorry if this is in the wrong area
OMG she's soooooooo cute

all of u three look so cool

u look so happy Big Grin
Man... nice one. I would love to have a kid. You must be as proud as a Jay.

: D
Hello everyone... Nice to meet you all Smile

I'm Alex, and as you can see I'm new here ( it's actually my first time in a forum :S I hope I'll not screw it). Well, I'm sure you are now wondering what the hell am I doing here, isn't it?
Mr Killak, has somehow managed to convince me to log in here (I'm still wondering how you did that), we are great friends here at school, isn't it?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account