Do you wanna get married?

General Chat

Found 38 posts - Go to Last Post

holy crap oscar grats on getting married finally, took you long enough lol..but yes i am happly married to a very beautiful woman...here is the kicker...i met her online on a FF forum, what are the odds of that happening. btw her name is alicia and she came from kansas to be with meSmile
Nice one, mate! Haha. I always wondered meself If I'd get married to someone on an FF forum meself...

And Eric, you're not doing so bad yourself. Chill! Big Grin
Whoa there, I didn't want to get dragged into this. :hugegrin:No no, I'm kidding around. I truly envy you Anthony, mostly because I'm 22 and don't quite have it figured out just yet. I'm finally attending my first semester of college here in the summer and I still have years upon years to hope that my certificate training in web development pays off. It's all hopeful wishing at this point, though. Who knows what the future will hold.
Originally Posted by Eric
Shoot Eric, you have enough talent and plenty of portfolio coverage to at least get a mid-level position in web development. Honestly. Not that education wouldn't benefit at all, I know I need to get back in school. If you were closer man, I'd definitely have you a position over at Passport International, Ltd. (my work). I'm slowly trying to get away from web dev. assignments though and focus on back-end "C" development to securely cover data transactions over wide area networks. The only thing that has managed to work itself out since was the PHP5 extension I developed a year and a half ago to hinge a Mailslot client-server communication over our former VPN.
WOW............so many happy married people here Big Grin

congrats to u all Wink

Maybe she wants to do the whole single mum thing, or just cohabit.

Some people find Marriage unnecessary.
Originally Posted by Killak

ok, about that "single mom thing"

i dont want children

i wont say i dont like children

i just dont know how to deal with them

i dont have that patience to be around them for too long

and i dont want to live with someone without marriage

call me oldfashioned but that's how i am

i know that marriage is a wonderful thing

i know that but at the same time i dont wanna believe it

or maybe scared to believe it Frown
But kids are wonderful. A mark of yourself when you're gone. The fruit of your loins and the one who you teach with love and care.
i know they r but..............

i dont know how to react with them

i dont distant myself from them on purpose

it's just like how i dont wanna get married

u cant help it Frown
One day. You'll see what you think you want and what you really want are really quite different. You have to find the right person. Then kids seems logical.
i dont think anyone would want me

i'm not that amazing as a person Frown
Honestly, all of that comes with age. Everyone is totally different. Smile
u sound like a wise old man lol Big Grin

but how do i know if that someone is whom i'm supposed to spend my life with?

it takes alot of.............effort *sigh*
u sound like a wise old man lol Big Grin

but how do i know if that someone is whom i'm supposed to spend my life with?

it takes alot of.............effort *sigh*
Originally Posted by mumbo

First of all, Tony, old? HA!

And secondly. Remember. Anything in life worth fighting for is not easy. The things in life that are easily gained may have not been worth it in the first place.
dude i know he's not old

i just said he sounded like one in that post lol

and marriage is worth fighting for?
dude i know he's not old

i just said he sounded like one in that post lol

and marriage is worth fighting for?
Yes it is but it is also not for everyone. Smile I like to make sure all sides are covered. I enjoy being married but that doesn't mean that it is a cake walk. Marriage takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice.
see that's what i'm talking about

it's very hard

i guess that means i havent got what it takes to be someone's wife
see that's what i'm talking about

it's very hard

i guess that means i havent got what it takes to be someone's wife
My wife said the same thing but in the end she has been a great wife. Smile
Hear Hear, Miller. Not everyone is always ready for everything. However, when love is involved, it's wonderful. It really is. I got a small taste when I got engaged. I also learned how hard it can be to fall from such a great height.

But still. I believe that I have a duty. If I find someone who I love, then I shall be at their side forever.

Remember, Mumbo. It's easier to be alone than together. However, it doesn't necessarily make it better.
I will get married After Two Months.
i need 3 beautiful kids, that's why I'm getting married..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account