Prototype - ten reasons

Prototype (Xbox 360)

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Gametrailers.com - Prototype - Top 10 Reasons Trailer

After this left Sierra I thought the game would go downhill but this video changed my mind.
I'll wait until the demo if there is one. I was excited about this game but I'm thinking the controls could be the problem. Plus from that video I'm not sure what the real purpose is?? Kill everything in site good or bad?
the gameplay looks fun which is what matters. I doubt its about killing everything, all i know is that you were an experiment of somekind but that was when Sierra handled the project. I've been looking forward to it and i hope it lives up to expectations...even though I've been wrong so many times *coughfalloutlittlebigplanetsporevegas2*
Fallout could have been so much better. What a shame... Still, we can't expect inhuman amounts of epic from a game (unless it's MGS4), but we can at least expect more than a c/p of Oblivion.
Fallout could have been so much better. What a shame... Still, we can't expect inhuman amounts of epic from a game (unless it's MGS4), but we can at least expect more than a c/p of Oblivion.
Originally Posted by Killak
I think Fallout 3 is one one the best video games in the last couple years... With Dead Space and Bioshock a close second. At least from a single player game perspective.
I agree with Dead Space. Definitely a keeper. The Story was excellent, and gameplay tense. Although... after a couple of clears, you could basically godmod it. I wasn't saying Fallout was bad, just that I wish that it wasn't so similar to Oblivion.
Yeah Bioshock is awesome...too bad I cant find system shock 2 anywhere.
Bioshock WAS brilliant. However, in my opinion it was only worth two playthroughs maximum. Games like Oblivion last for several playthroughs. I STILL enjoy restarting Oblivion.
One problem with most rpgs now is that no matter what class you pick or create you can always learn everything else in time. Limitations to vary gameplay would be better espeially for the SP games.
Ok, that video makes it much more interesting.
... I think I need a tissue for my pants.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account