Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

InFAMOUS Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Due out end of May this game looks very impressive. At first I wasn't interested but then I saw the reviews. It's an open world game where you play as one man with super powers. It has all the "choice" elements similar to Fable or possibly Fallout. The video will explain it all. Looks like a more serious Prototype but both offer different looks on the same genre.Personally I thnk Prototype has more variety in terms of powers.

This is a PS3 exclusive.
I know several people that are raving about it. If it was a 360 title I would pick it up. However since I picked up Killzone 2 and played it twice I just can't see me buying another PS3 game given I now need to watch my spending.
I'm not sure. I've been out of the loop for a long time, and so when I head back to london, I plan to pick up Resi 5 and maybe FEAR2 in order to catch up. Then maybe InFamous
All right, I'll take your word for it. Did you play FEAR yet?
if you loved the first one then youll be let down by the second, it's a huge downgrade from FEAR. It's gone from a horror/shooter to just a shooter.
That's a shame... the first one was amazing for it's tactics and suspense at times.

But tbh, like Resi, I like the Survival Adventure too.

We'll see. I'll pick it out the preowned bin if it's cheap.
I was going to skip Fear2 but I got it when I did a play test at Monolith. I love living in the backyard of gaming companies. Smile I haven't played it yet since I'm stuck on Sacred 2
Been playing more InFamous and completed the first chunk of the game. Things have certainly picked up since. There's very little to fault except the occasional glitch and pop in.
I was going to purchase this on release, but decided to wait until Prototype is released so I can see which is the better game. Obviously I'll get inFamous eventually, seeing as it got such a high rating from most reviewers, but I need to watch my spending at the minute and only pick up titles I know I'll Platinum. Stick Out Tongue
I was going to skip Fear2 but I got it when I did a play test at Monolith. I love living in the backyard of gaming companies. Smile I haven't played it yet since I'm stuck on Sacred 2
Originally Posted by dmiller68
curiously, is sacred any good?
Protoype looks like all round carnage. I don't see it getting great reviews, but it'll be fun to play.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account